Busch Gardens Shuttle - Advice Pls

BilbooToo

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience of the Busch Gardens Shuttle who could help pls?

Next trip is December and thinking about going to BG whilst the Christmas Town event is on.

Just booked the Shuttle for a Friday when the park is open until 9pm,and the booking says it departs the park 'at park close or 7pm during our peak seasons'.

I suspect we'll be leaving at 7pm at the latest, anyone with any experience who could advise pls?

If it is going to depart at 7pm we might switch to go earlier in the week for the lower crowds.

TIA!

Yep, the official one from Seaworld - think it‘s a 9am pick up, just what time back?

I had to look this up because I did not know they did this! That is a smart service. We live about 20 min from Busch Gardens (in Tampa). I see the shuttle says it is an one hour drive from SeaWorld to BG. Well, maybe 25+ yrs ago when we moved here you could get to Orlando in one hour but unless it leaves by 5am that never seems to happen anymore! I would plan on 2 hr drive from SW to BG. If you are lucky, it will be less. My guess is it will leave by 7pm because they are probably planning for the 2 hr drive back. Weekends are definitely more crowded as it really is more of a locals park. Weekdays never seem to be that busy during the school year (with holidays as the exception). Not sure if you have been to BG or the Christmas event before but if not, feel free to ask any other questions. We have annual passes to WDW and BG so can provide some comparisons if needed. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter