Busiest Days of Week

plumedeb

Mouseketeer
Our options for visiting are a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Doing 2 days - 1 each park.

Which days would you do? Visiting April 19-21.

Thanks for any suggestions - first time. We visit Disney World several times a year.

I think all of those days seem good, but I suppose Friday and Sunday might be slightly better than Saturday. But if it's easier to do 2 days in a row I would do Sat-Sun.

the quick answer is that the website is not perfect, and may miss certain events. Like any other tool, it can be wrong.

My history with sites like these is generally positive, but I have been burned into thinking it's an ok day(s), but it turns out to be packed to the gills with people.

Nowadays, I generally just assume everyday is packed, and am pleasantly surprised when it is not. However, I still can use these sites with the grain of salt.

I think all of those days seem good, but I suppose Friday and Sunday might be slightly better than Saturday. But if it's easier to do 2 days in a row I would do Sat-Sun.
Thank you.

We are staying 4 nights at the new DVC tower and using this as our base to tour the surrounding area. So we have the flexibility of doing any of the 3 days at the 2 parks.

My favorite day to visit is Sunday. The mornings start off slightly quieter, and crowds taper off quickly in the evening.
We were thinking of keeping Sunday as our day to tour LA area- thinking traffic will be much better on Sunday. But maybe it would be better to do Disney on Sunday???

We were thinking of keeping Sunday as our day to tour LA area- thinking traffic will be much better on Sunday. But maybe it would be better to do Disney on Sunday???

Traffic always sucks. Depending where you're going, I don't think there's likely to be a big difference in traffic between Saturday and Sunday. Friday will definitely be worse traffic than the weekend though.

Sunday in my experience is less crowded than Saturday, but ultimately I don't think the difference is big enough for you to change your plans over it. Same with Sat vs Sun traffic.

Traffic always sucks. Depending where you're going, I don't think there's likely to be a big difference in traffic between Saturday and Sunday. Friday will definitely be worse traffic than the weekend though.

Sunday in my experience is less crowded than Saturday, but ultimately I don't think the difference is big enough for you to change your plans over it. Same with Sat vs Sun traffic.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter