Business Trip to San Diego? I'M GOING TO DIDNEYRAND!!!!!-April 2013 TR*Update 11/18

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran
Hello humans!

While I normally post on the Disney World Trip Report forums, this will be my first opportunity to post on the Disneyland TR forum. And I'm super excited!

I'll give you a little background......

I refer to it as "Didneyrand", because that's how I imagine my three year old self probably said it. Go with it folks.....go with it. ;)

How did this trip come about? My work sent me to our corporate offices in San Diego for four days, April 22nd to 26th. And I said to myself....."what self respecting Disney freak would go all the way out to California, be spitting distance from Disneyland, and not go?"

Yeah....NO ONE! I couldn't justify going all the way out there and not going to the Happiest Place on Earth.

Me? I'm Danielle.

That's my goober face. I'm a goober. And easily excited. I am famous on my other TR's for being extremely sarcastic, making really stupid faces, and just being a dork. And I have absolutely no shame about it.

Who came along with me?

My older brother Jason, one of my best friends.

Because that dorky face tells you we're not related AT ALL......

And our beloved Pop. God love him. It's like pulling teeth to get him to look at the camera.

But all in all? We're just a trio of Disney loving dweebs. Come along for the ride, won't you?

Can't wait to read all about the trip. Sure would have loved going with you for sure. I know you,Jason and dad had a lot of fun.

Whoo hoo!!!! More Europe AND bonus Disneyland TR! Can't wait for more on both fronts.
Please tell your Pop that when I saw his photo, I actually heard myself say "Awww!" right out loud before I even realized I was thinking it. He is so cute!

Joining in of course! And it wouldn't be an intro without a great picture of your dad! :cool1:

Definitely in!!!

Yay, glad you're here Wendy!

Can't wait to read all about the trip. Sure would have loved going with you for sure. I know you,Jason and dad had a lot of fun.

I wish you could have gone too. But.....you and I have our Mother / Daughter trip to look forward to.

Woo hoo! So in for this! Love your hair. Love the pics!

Yay! I'm glad you're here. I'm loving my hair too. :rotfl:

OH ...Heck to the YEAH !!! I'm in !! Disneyland is on my bucket list !!

Woo hoo!

Oh, lady, you will definitely make it to Disneyland.

Whoo hoo!!!! More Europe AND bonus Disneyland TR! Can't wait for more on both fronts.
Please tell your Pop that when I saw his photo, I actually heard myself say "Awww!" right out loud before I even realized I was thinking it. He is so cute!

Hahaha, I find myself saying that about my Pop too when I see his pictures.

Joining in of course! And it wouldn't be an intro without a great picture of your dad! :cool1:

Of course it wouldn't be! He takes great pictures that man.....

I'm joining in here too. Some day I'm going to go to Didneyrand!

Yay! Glad you're here!

So glad I saw a reply from you on another trip report or I would have missed this one. I've so enjoyed your other reports but I don't really go on the Disneyland threads. This is my first. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

So glad I saw a reply from you on another trip report or I would have missed this one. I've so enjoyed your other reports but I don't really go on the Disneyland threads. This is my first. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Yay! I'm glad you're here. I'm rarely on the DLR boards myself, so this will definitely be a new experience.

Looking forward to hearing about it! We're big DL fans here (we actually prefer the Magic Kingdom in DL over WDW's)!

I'm here! AHHHH Disneyland! I can't wait to read your report. I am dying to go back to Disneyland!

Looking forward to hearing about it! We're big DL fans here (we actually prefer the Magic Kingdom in DL over WDW's)!

Glad you're here! I ADORE Disneyland! I too like it better than MK in WDW. I think it's the nostalgia factor, that Walt actually was there. And it's smaller, which makes it more personal to me.

I'm here! AHHHH Disneyland! I can't wait to read your report. I am dying to go back to Disneyland!

Hi Sarah! Glad you're here!

I'm here! I don't remember where I left off on your other TRs, but I'm here for this one! DL is on my list to visit one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter