Business Trip to San Diego? I'M GOING TO DIDNEYRAND!!!!!-April 2013 TR*Update 11/18

ok I'm so ready for this.

I'm going to read now.

Glad you're here. It's a short and sweet one. :goodvibes

A WDW CM once told me not to say to Disneyland CM that their castle is small. They're very sensitive about the size of their castle :P

Hahaha. I will make sure never to say that to their faces.

Carsland looks awesome. But if I ever go to Disneyland, my priority is the HM hehe

HM is pretty awesome, it's always a good one anytime. I really want to make it back to Disneyland when it's Haunted Mansion Holiday.

The food def. looks good.

Maybe I'm getting blasé when it comes to wdw's selection of cheeseburgers? lol

Hahaha, I know! I think it's the whole "anything that seems new is awesome" thing.

Is the puree with the monte cristo separate? Or inside?

It's separate. They cook the Monte Cristo the traditional way (battered with the ham and cheese on the inside), and then sprinkle it with powdered sugar, and serve with the berry puree on the side. It's amazing.

Holy cow!! That gas price was crazy!!! I probably would have had a coronary right there!!

I have an fear of swings. When I was around 10, there was a terrible accident at a local fair where a swing came loose and a little girl was killed. Every time I see the swings I remember...sad, huh!? Madison has never rode the swings thanks to my fear! Of course I know county fairs and theme parks are different, but I just can't get past it! :upsidedow BUT it looks like ya'll had a blast and I love it when "older" (anyone older than, say, 13-because teens think they are "too cool") can and do act like a child!! Your dad is great!!! :goodvibes

So sad this one is coming to an end.....but others still going and a new one soon!! I can't wait for more antics!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter