Buying hotel through Orbitz

Rhongepooh

<font color=red>I must ponder this news<br><font c
If I buy my hotel at the Contemporary through Orbitz, will I still be able to go through disney and purchase the dining plan and get my tickets?

If I buy my hotel at the Contemporary through Orbitz, will I still be able to go through disney and purchase the dining plan and get my tickets?

You can buy tickets separately through Disney, but the DDP must be purchased as a package (room+tickets+DDP) directly through Disney.

Hi

I just bought my hotel stay at Orbitz yesterday, I got a great deal I couldn't pass up. I bought my tickets through the Disney Youth Education Series. My DD will take a 3 hour class one day and we will get discounted tickets. A lot of people suggest Undercover Tourist for tickets.

I knew before hand that you can't buy the dining plan with a third party reservation. It is ok, though for the money I saved it was worth it.

Good luck.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter