BWV refurb is in full swing.

After reading some of these recent posts I'm starting to get concerned. We are scheduled to check into BWV-1 bedroom w/BWV on 1/27/24. Am I understanding this correctly that we could possibly be bumped? I sure hope not, I thought everything was moving along nicely but I guess I may have thought wrong... On the other hand, I guess I shouldn't be surprised based on how well The Cake Shop is moving along...
It seems it's possible - but OTOH they're calling people with standard view reservations in March now, so hopefully that means they expect BW view to be available for reservations a month from now (like yours).
:tink: :tink: :tink:

It seems it's possible - but OTOH they're calling people with standard view reservations in March now, so hopefully that means they expect BW view to be available for reservations a month from now (like yours).
:tink: :tink: :tink:

I sure hope you're correct! My DH told me not worry about it. I guess he's right, there is no point in giving myself a stomachache over something that may or may not be. Keeping my fingers crossed for the best outcome. 🤞

FYI - Thanks for the pixie dust! :cutie:

Are the only rooms affected the BW views? We have a G/P view booked and prefer a view of the courtyard but it really doesn’t matter. I just want to be in the Epcot area for the Festival of the Arts.

Has anyone in the G/P studio been moved at check in or had a call recently?

we arrive in a little over 2 weeks.

I’m in a Boardwalk view 1 bedroom right now. Absolutely happy with the update-and it seems like this view is maybe done. No construction going on around me. (Third floor.)

The pictures on the walls are just the best! The furnishings are great-just love it!

I’m in a Boardwalk view 1 bedroom right now. Absolutely happy with the update-and it seems like this view is maybe done. No construction going on around me. (Third floor.)

The pictures on the walls are just the best! The furnishings are great-just love it!
That’s great - are you well down the hall, closer to Jellyrolls than to the elevators? No closed off hallway behind you?

I’m near the end of the hall, way away from the elevators, in the Crest of the Wave section.
I usually stay in the standard view rooms, but I’m digging this view. I can see both the MK and Epcot fireworks, and last night, I saw two rocket launches. Pure bliss.

I’m near the end of the hall, way away from the elevators, in the Crest of the Wave section.
I usually stay in the standard view rooms, but I’m digging this view. I can see both the MK and Epcot fireworks, and last night, I saw two rocket launches. Pure bliss.
Wonderful, good to know they’re finished that far down that floor at least! Hopefully all floors are done now on the BW view wing.

Awesome news! If you get a chance can you scope our other floors? We check in Wednesday and I get nervous any time my phone rings! 😂

We had two nights at BWV in February and just got our waitlist for VGF filled. I am wondering if that was part of their current efforts to move people away. Would make sense to try to move those who are already wanting to move.

But it could have just have been good luck for us. 😊

I’ve been on the first, second, and third floors, and all have been renovated. I can hear people (guests) above me in the evening, so I guess the fourth floor is done, too.
I think you’ll be good to go!
Thank you so much! We arrive BWV on February 1st - a 2BR (Boardwalk View) for 5 nights. As I booked this 11 months ago I’ve been really worried about all the recent reports of people getting bumped and construction not being done. Relieved about your report! 🥰

Are the only rooms affected the BW views? We have a G/P view booked and prefer a view of the courtyard but it really doesn’t matter. I just want to be in the Epcot area for the Festival of the Arts.

Thinking the same thing! We are doing a split stay from RR

Curious also. We have a G/P booked on the 1/15.

We had two nights at BWV in February and just got our waitlist for VGF filled. I am wondering if that was part of their current efforts to move people away. Would make sense to try to move those who are already wanting to move.

But it could have just have been good luck for us. 😊
I'd go with no on that one. I'm guessing your waitlist filled simply because somebody cancelled a VGF room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter