CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

Does the fitness studio have showers in the locker room? None of the videos seem to show the locker rooms in detail (for obvious reasons) but I want to know if I have to traipse back to my room all sweaty after working out there.

Does the fitness studio have showers in the locker room? None of the videos seem to show the locker rooms in detail (for obvious reasons) but I want to know if I have to traipse back to my room all sweaty after working out there.
Yes. Showers, towels, free lockers. Probably soap & shampoo also, I usually bring my own. I use them after checking out when I use the pool.

Here now, basic room for mr & me. Snagged a ridiculously low aph rate months ago. Couldn’t pass it up, even consider two other stays that were quite lacking in many ways.

Will give credit where it’s due, everything has been quite enjoyable. Perfect for hhn if not needing the EP during the day. On portion of long trip, our 3rd day out of 6 before moving on

Pools are great, not crowded & plenty of seating. Food better than last forays at the CS and a real bar, making drinks to order. Imagine that, no premixed well drinks!

Here now, basic room for mr & me. Snagged a ridiculously low aph rate months ago. Couldn’t pass it up, even consider two other stays that were quite lacking in many ways.

Will give credit where it’s due, everything has been quite enjoyable. Perfect for hhn if not needing the EP during the day. On portion of long trip, our 3rd day out of 6 before moving on

Pools are great, not crowded & plenty of seating. Food better than last forays at the CS and a real bar, making drinks to order. Imagine that, no premixed well drinks!
I'm jealous! Have fun!

I've been to the malt shoppe. We enjoyed it. They have some good ice cream options. The Brownie sundae was very good. Also I like the fact that this has grab and go options for breakfast in the morning
Thank you. I was glad to see the breakfast options as well my hubby has to eat as soon as he gets up so I’ll probably send him there to grab something while I’m getting dressed. And hopefully can grab coffee there instead of waiting in the ridiculous Starbucks line lol

Thank you. I was glad to see the breakfast options as well my hubby has to eat as soon as he gets up so I’ll probably send him there to grab something while I’m getting dressed. And hopefully can grab coffee there instead of waiting in the ridiculous Starbucks line lol
Oh God that Starbucks line. It can be so bad. So it's nice that there's another option available.

Still love Starbucks but that line GEEZ.

Booked a standard, volcano bay room which I assume is in one if the towers. How far is the walk from the lobby to one if the towers?
I see they have a parking fees, is it like Disney where you only pay the fee if you actually drive in? We will be using Lyft

Last edited:
I read elsewhere that there was some refurb of waterslide and hottub on the exterior suites side this month. Is there a schedule somewhere for me to check? It it typical for one pool to be closed in Winter months? I feel I've seen several youtube videos where the slide pool is closed.

We are considering a trip next December - 6 total - but thinking we might like the space of a family suite and a single room. If we request rower would it be possible the rooms be near one another?

We are considering a trip next December - 6 total - but thinking we might like the space of a family suite and a single room. If we request rower would it be possible the rooms be near one another?

Put the request in your booking and call or email about 5-6 days out when rooms are assigned.

It will only be a request but they are very good at accommodating where they can, but they should be able to put you close together.

Put the request in your booking and call or email about 5-6 days out when rooms are assigned.

It will only be a request but they are very good at accommodating where they can, but they should be able to put you close together.
Thank you - now debating about 2 standard rooms with a throw away room at RP for express passes (for the "kids" - 21 21 18 and 14) and it would give us that extra space for a night - so we could "tough it out in 2 standard rooms if the price is right....

Just popping in to say we just stayed at Cabana Bay for 6 nights and wow, we loved it!!!! POP is our go to at Disney and I knew this would be somewhat comparable, but it blew POP away!! The only con for us was the sink area. Three females trying to get ready in the morning was a challenge.

Loved the atmosphere, food court, and all the extra amenities. The yogurt bar with fresh fruit was great!! Would definitely recommend this place!!

I’m considering CB for my daughter’s birthday trip in November. I would like a volcano view, but am not a fan of heights. What’s the lowest floor that still offers a good view?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter