cabanas at aquatica

If you are referring to where I think you are referring to - those cabanas are now gone. That area is where Ihu's Breakaway is being built. Ihu is going up between Big Surf and the building that houses some lockers and first aid. It isn't labeled on the map but you can see it between Big Surf and Kata's Cove.

There are some new cabanas going up on the island formed by Roa's Rapids. They are not yet open but will be very very soon. I am not sure if they are available online yet, but if you have been to the park lately it is no secret they are being constructed on that island.

Oooohhhh....interesting!!!

I would love, love, LOVE a cabana on the Roa's Rapids island :beach: . That's the section of the park where we spend most of our time :) . I wonder if all of them in that section would be considered pool view (I am guessing they would be). Hmmmm.....I wouldn't otherwise advocate for an upgrade from the standard cabana, but this might convince me!

Thanks for the update, FLOIR .

The new cabanas are now being sold online, per the AQ website they start at $79 -

(NEW) River View Cabanas on Roa’s Rapids

Enjoy your own private cabana with a view of Roa’s Rapids. Stay cool, relax, and enjoy the many benefits and amenities of a cabana rental. Price includes 4 guests per cabana; up to 3 additional guests may be added at $15.00-$30.00 per person (for a total of 7 per cabana) NO EXCEPTIONS. River View cabanas do not have direct access to the rapids, but are river side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter