cabanas at aquatica

:headache: I am so sorry to hear that.

Geez, I almost think I should go ahead and book my date now while the price is still so low. Just in case. This thread is giving me cabana paranoia!!!! :eek:

I know, but don't panic, these prices look like this because its post-easter week for me. I have to admit, I think it is cruel that they price gouge like that. I know, its a business, but geez!! give us a break!!

I know, but don't panic, these prices look like this because its post-easter week for me. I have to admit, I think it is cruel that they price gouge like that. I know, its a business, but geez!! give us a break!!

I sent an email to Aquatica stating my concern/question about the price hike for the dates of Mar 24-30. Never hurts to ask. I will let you know what I hear from them.

I too was going to book a cabana for July - just was on their website the standard (cheapest) is $199 for everyday June 28 - August 10. Does anyone know if they were that high last year?

I too was going to book a cabana for July - just was on their website the standard (cheapest) is $199 for everyday June 28 - August 10. Does anyone know if they were that high last year?

Yes, they are the same price for summer 2014 as they were last year.

The prices are consistently high as long as the locals are out of school....as soon as mid-August hits and the Orlando kids return to class, the prices drop like a stone.

It isn't as nice as the cabana, but if cost is a major issue, you might consider the Tiki Huts, they are by the Roa's rapids and very secluded, they are only for 2 people each so we always end up having to rent 2, but I absolutely found it to be worthwhile having shaded chairs to come back to in between times. They did have a "checkin" area where you could get some drinks, but it wasn't very far to go to the CS dining and refill our bottles, so that's what we did. We went last August and I am thinking they were $49 or something like that each. I am hoping to rent the cabana next time, but just wanted to mention that for a guaranteed seating area with umbrellas, the tikis are great too.

Brownsfan said:

I am so upset :( my husband said that due to the fact the the cabanas seem to be far far away from the kids play area and for june they want 159.99 plus the 30.00 for our extra person, No Cabana for us :boo: I can not believe it went from 59.00 to 159.00 so unfair.

I haven 't heard back from Aquatica/Seaworld, but I think I found my answer. Osceola and Orange County spring breaks are Mar 24-28. That having been said, if they jack up the price for locals, then why isn't the price for every weekend higher than the other days? Still wishing the cabana price for March 29 would go down..... ;). I can dream....:goodvibes

I sent an email to Aquatica stating my concern/question about the price hike for the dates of Mar 24-30. Never hurts to ask. I will let you know what I hear from them.

In summary....
The response was that the prices for Mar 24-30 are higher based on last year 's attendance.
To which I replied that last year was Easter and this year is not (last year's attendance will be higher than this year).
To which they replied that they can't adjust or modify the cabana prices.

In summary....
The response was that the prices for Mar 24-30 are higher based on last year 's attendance.
To which I replied that last year was Easter and this year is not (last year's attendance will be higher than this year).
To which they replied that they can't adjust or modify the cabana prices.

Dang it :headache: .

Despite their reply, I think your previous assumption is more along the lines of the truth....that is the local spring breaks so they are expecting higher attendance that week as a result.

Well, I am here to post an ironic update. I called WBC (where we are staying) to check prices for cabanas. After finding out the cost of the ones at Aquatica, I was not optimistic. Wow, was I surprised. Rates are $29/ day Fri- Sun and $19/day Mon-Thurs. With the exception of the safe, they are similar to Aquatica in terms of amenities. Couldn't believe it! For that price, I booked two side by side for 4 days. I was in such disbelief that I even called back the next day to talk to someone else and verify the price. So, happy ending after all ;)

Well, I am here to post an ironic update. I called WBC (where we are staying) to check prices for cabanas. After finding out the cost of the ones at Aquatica, I was not optimistic. Wow, was I surprised. Rates are $29/ day Fri- Sun and $19/day Mon-Thurs. With the exception of the safe, they are similar to Aquatica in terms of amenities. Couldn't believe it! For that price, I booked two side by side for 4 days. I was in such disbelief that I even called back the next day to talk to someone else and verify the price. So, happy ending after all ;)

Woohoo! Glad to hear! :beach:

Just booked an Aquatica cabana this morning for our August trip! :banana:

Paid a little more than we have in the past ($149) because we have opted to visit the first week of our vacation rather than the second (leaving the potential open, though, for a second visit the second week). But still not a bad price when you consider it includes 12 waters, 7 towels, and our locker. And its still less than half the price of a Disney waterpark cabana.

Bring on summer!!! :woohoo:

I chuckled when I read this because I had mentioned in another post I was considering getting to cabanas to accommodate our party of 10. You see, I had totally missed out on the part where it said STARTING AT $69. The weeks we are going they are $149 for the basic cabana. And there's no way I'm getting one, much less two, cabanas for that price. :)

I chuckled when I read this because I had mentioned in another post I was considering getting to cabanas to accommodate our party of 10. You see, I had totally missed out on the part where it said STARTING AT $69. The weeks we are going they are $149 for the basic cabana. And there's no way I'm getting one, much less two, cabanas for that price. :)

I can totally see where needing two cabanas would blow the budget. Its tough when you have so many people to accommodate!

That said, even though $149 is more than we have paid in the past, I still find it a decent cabana deal. The 7 rental towels, locker, and 12 bottles of water are a good savings, and then we will get 20% any merchandise purchased throughout the day. Makes the actual cabana pretty cheap.

The last couple of times we were there and rented cabanas, we had the option of renting a cabana on another date within the following 7-day period for half price.....if this is still the case, we could get a cabana rental for our second week of vacation for just $50 :thumbsup2 .

I can totally see where needing two cabanas would blow the budget. Its tough when you have so many people to accommodate! That said, even though $149 is more than we have paid in the past, I still find it a decent cabana deal. The 7 rental towels, locker, and 12 bottles of water are a good savings, and then we will get 20% any merchandise purchased throughout the day. Makes the actual cabana pretty cheap. The last couple of times we were there and rented cabanas, we had the option of renting a cabana on another date within the following 7-day period for half price.....if this is still the case, we could get a cabana rental for our second week of vacation for just $50 :thumbsup2 .

Oh now that is a great incentive.

Hello

Where are the standard view cabanas located and where are the pool view ones located?
Is either located near the children's area?

Thanks

Hello

Where are the standard view cabanas located and where are the pool view ones located?
Is either located near the children's area?

Thanks

In the Uluwatu cabana area, the pool view and standard cabanas are in the same location, with a walkway between them (the pool views being along the pool, the standards being across the path and backing onto foliage).

Take a peek at this map:

http://aquaticabyseaworld.com/en/orlando/park-info/map/

The Uluwatu area is between the Omaka Rocka slides and Cutback Cove (you can see the green treed area....that's where the cabanas are).

There is another area (called Yallingud or something along that lines) that I *believe* is nearer to the Kookabura's Cove area, but I'm can't be 100% certain on that. You may want to inquire directly with Aquatica. I am guessing it might be between the other side of the wave pool, Big Surf Shores, and Kookabura's Cove (that way it, too, could offer the pool view option as the Uluwatu area does).

I don't think that there are any cabanas really close to the large play area, Walkabout Waters.....which might be a good thing, because I would think it would be one of the noisiest areas with all the happy shrieking going on ;) .

There is another area (called Yallingud or something along that lines) that I *believe* is nearer to the Kookabura's Cove area, but I'm can't be 100% certain on that. I am guessing it might be between the other side of the wave pool, Big Surf Shores, and Kookabura's Cove (that way it, too, could offer the pool view option as the Uluwatu area does).

If you are referring to where I think you are referring to - those cabanas are now gone. That area is where Ihu's Breakaway is being built. Ihu is going up between Big Surf and the building that houses some lockers and first aid. It isn't labeled on the map but you can see it between Big Surf and Kata's Cove.

There are some new cabanas going up on the island formed by Roa's Rapids. They are not yet open but will be very very soon. I am not sure if they are available online yet, but if you have been to the park lately it is no secret they are being constructed on that island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter