Cafe Orleans - best time of day?

leannak

DIS Veteran
I believe most of the seating at cafe Orleans is outside. Is there a best time of day to eat there? I’m wondering if a parade passes by at some time that would be fun to watch or it’s exceedingly hot in the afternoon, if people watching (or the food!) is better at any given time, etc. :)

I believe most of the seating at cafe Orleans is outside. Is there a best time of day to eat there? I’m wondering if a parade passes by at some time that would be fun to watch or it’s exceedingly hot in the afternoon, if people watching (or the food!) is better at any given time, etc. :)
You wouldn't see the parade, but I always like New Orleans Square for the ambience and people watching. They have umbrellas in the outdoor seating area, but I imagine at certain times of day it would still be hot.

We've been there during several different times of the day and honestly, all of them have been fine. There has always been ample shade outside and it is a great place to people watch.

I've routinely eaten there at 11:30. There's ample shade from umbrellas, etc and I've never really felt the heat there. I can't speak for how it would feel later in the day. GREAT place to dine, soak up the DL ambiance, and people watch.

You won't see a parade. The parade route goes from Fantasyland to Main Street, and doesn't go anywhere near that side of the park.

I've routinely eaten there at 11:30. There's ample shade from umbrellas, etc and I've never really felt the heat there. I can't speak for how it would feel later in the day. GREAT place to dine, soak up the DL ambiance, and people watch.

You won't see a parade. The parade route goes from Fantasyland to Main Street, and doesn't go anywhere near that side of the park.
I eat there at 11:30AM as well. It is wonderful. I like 7 or 730 there...the sun is setting in summer/early fall and the lights and music. Very nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter