• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cake Decorating Class

My DD11 and I did this experience last June (2018). It’s a full size dome cake. We couldn’t get it finished before then end of our trip (7 people) and quite frankly after about day 2 it wasn’t near as tasty. (We are more of plain cake people and this has a flavored filling.). You definitely need to keep the cake refrigerated. Also, we were told the cake would be an issue for TSA. I’d suggest contacting Amorette’s to get the specifics on taking thru TSA.

My DD is interested in being a chef which is why we did the experience and it was a lot a fun, but definitely more for adults. I believe there are kid activities at select resorts where they can decorate cupcakes or cookies.

Given that I am doing a solo trip and would be doing this class on my last full day I think I’m going to cancel this event because there is no way to eat much of it before leaving.

Question for a future trip: does the price include two people per cake or does each person have to pay a separate fee?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter