Cakes and Napoleons and F&W, oh my! Planning our Disney wedding!! UPDATED 9/15!!!

I am so super excited to read all about your wedding !! Good luck with the house hunt !!

Susan

Hurrah-you've got a ressie at Cali Grill...:thumbsup2

Can't wait to read about your wedding (it's like a reality tv show in writing and no stalking required...

I was married in October as well... awesome time...:goodvibes

So nice to hear from you, Sara! I can't believe you guys are getting married NEXT MONTH!!! Don't worry about updating! We'll be here! :goodvibes

OH MY GOD YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH! Ahh! I am SO excited for you and Wingnut and I absolutely can not wait to hear all about it!

CALIFORNIA GRILL :dance3:

Wishing you luck and pixie dust going forward with plans and house hunting!! :smickey:

Perfectly understandable Sara! You have more than enough on your plate but PLEASE, PLEASE come back and give us a peek into your wedding after you are back and settled. :flower3:

That's so awesome that you booked California Grill. I've been reading the dining reviews and blogs about it. I'm excited to try it again in December.

Happy house hunting and I wish you and Wingnut all the best for your Special Day! :hug:

Take care.

The wedding is so close. How exciting.

House hunting is fun. We are doing it also.

Tell us about Cali grill. I have a ressie there and hoping it still as good.

Good luck with the house hunting, and best wishes for your wedding! See you on the other side, can't wait to hear all about it!

AHHH your wedding is SO close! Good luck with the rest of the planning and the house hunting! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to hear about it! :cheer2:

I know your wedding was over a year ago but I want to know how it went! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter