Calander Swap- Completed

My January is finished now -
P1020385.jpg

need to do a bit of chalking on the mats. for the extra element i've done 2 tags but left the middle blank so they can be used for pics or whatever - if you want me to embellish the middle i can but thought they may be more use to people if left blank? let me know what you all think.

Will have these postal tomorrow (well today technically since its 1am! lol!) so that gives them 11 days to get there! xxxx

Scrapbook%20Layouts%20013.jpg

At last here's my prototype ... let me know what you think.
Background (Posies Glitter Print - Pocket full of turquoise), white and yellow paper = DCWV
purple and green = bazzill bling
flowers= Jolee's

Jayne, in case you check before going to the PO I'm OK either way with the tags:thumbsup2

My January is finished now -
P1020385.jpg

need to do a bit of chalking on the mats. for the extra element i've done 2 tags but left the middle blank so they can be used for pics or whatever - if you want me to embellish the middle i can but thought they may be more use to people if left blank? let me know what you all think.

Will have these postal tomorrow (well today technically since its 1am! lol!) so that gives them 11 days to get there! xxxx

Rebecca is gone for a few days.

If you haven't mailed yet - can you add in two snowflakes? Either the pretty white on on your box or the cool metal ones on your mats? This way, the tags are usable as is for photos or extra journaling or they can have the snowflakes added to use as decorative only elements.

If you have already mailed - don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure Rebecca wouldn't want you to stress about it. :flower3:

Scrapbook%20Layouts%20013.jpg

At last here's my prototype ... let me know what you think.
Background (Posies Glitter Print - Pocket full of turquoise), white and yellow paper = DCWV
purple and green = bazzill bling
flowers= Jolee's

I like all the colors you picked. They work well together. The cloud as a journal spot is cool idea.

I like all the colors you picked. They work well together. The cloud as a journal spot is cool idea.

I wanted to do something different. I was trying to do an umbrella but I couldn't find one on the cricut that cut with a large enough writing area and that also fit so the cloud was it. The title is actually the same cloud ... well 4 of them ... welded together in CDS.

I wanted to do something different. I was trying to do an umbrella but I couldn't find one on the cricut that cut with a large enough writing area and that also fit so the cloud was it. The title is actually the same cloud ... well 4 of them ... welded together in CDS.

Here is my page so far.
There will different variations since I bought packs of most of the stuff. I will post more pics as they become available.

Hope you like it. The deer, or what ever creature it will be, will be popped up as will the tiles on the bottom. AUGUST will run down the side of this layout, but may vary.

DSC_0052.jpg

Here is my page so far.
There will different variations since I bought packs of most of the stuff. I will post more pics as they become available.

Hope you like it. The deer, or what ever creature it will be, will be popped up as will the tiles on the bottom. AUGUST will run down the side of this layout, but may vary.

DSC_0052.jpg

I like it! One suggestion, don't actual put the deer (or other animal) on the photomat but include it with the page. That way you can get a picture in there without destroying the photomat by pulling off the embellishment. :goodvibes

the mat is 5x7 though so I think a pic will fit behind the creature if you use a 4x6 photo. I can leave it off, but hopefully it won't get lost. Here is an example.

DSC_0053.jpg

I love it BAMB!!! Looks great!!!
Ok, storm is hitting.. thunder and lightening.. our first big noise maker.. I sure hope and pray DD decided to run inside today or at the track 120 yard dash to the HS... if she chose to run country today she'll be one miffed little one when I pick her up..she hates storms like this...so do the coaches!!

the mat is 5x7 though so I think a pic will fit behind the creature if you use a 4x6 photo. I can leave it off, but hopefully it won't get lost. Here is an example.

DSC_0053.jpg

OMG - I love that line - Forest Friends - too too cute!

Mine will be in the mail this week! (they've been in a box in my crap room for 2 weeks now)

Great job everyone, can't wait to get these...

I love it BAMB!!! Looks great!!!
Ok, storm is hitting.. thunder and lightening.. our first big noise maker.. I sure hope and pray DD decided to run inside today or at the track 120 yard dash to the HS... if she chose to run country today she'll be one miffed little one when I pick her up..she hates storms like this...so do the coaches!!

:hug: Be careful Nan!!

They aren't predicting storms for us yet.

Here is my page so far.

DSC_0052.jpg

Love the page! Did you use a punch on the blue paper -- which one?

Love the page! Did you use a punch on the blue paper -- which one?

It came that way, there were 4 different papers in the package. 3 of each kind. Once the kids go to bed I'll post some more pics. No cricuting though, the boys are sick so I don't want to disturb them too much.

OK, I need help again. The pages are done except for the Title but I can't seem to make it work. The fonts just don't pop out enough. I was planning on running AUGUST down the side.

Here is what I have.

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0056-2.jpg

DSC_0058-2.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

Here are my thoughts:

First: green letters with white faux stiches or white shadows.
Second: white with red shadow.
Third: red letters with faux stitches in white or mat in white.
Fourth: white letters with either red faux stitches or red mats.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter