Calander Swap- Completed

I found these letters in my stash, which are not layered but look layered. Would that be ok?
I will need to go get more in the morning, not enough U's to go around. And I want them matchy matchy.

What do you think?

DSC_0059-2.jpg

I like them too.

Rebecca -- I'll mail my postage tomorrow. It's just been sitting by the door. Sorry!

I found these letters in my stash, which are not layered but look layered. Would that be ok?
I will need to go get more in the morning, not enough U's to go around. And I want them matchy matchy.

What do you think?

DSC_0059-2.jpg

Those look great!!! Love them!!
Sorry, I would have been on earlier but we had the clean up from hell from the chimney demolition! That thing is gone but I think I'll be cleaning up dust for months!! WE at least got the first 3 layers gone!!! Actually, the house is in good shape.. we did a family clean today!!!

I like the look. Because the letters are tonal instead of solid, they flow with the layout really nice.

I have been walking around with these done and haven't mailed. Due date got away from me. Can someone please mail me rlovew's address.

Thanks.

mine are boxed up but got left on the back of the couch this morning. they will go out either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Mine have been done since last week but I was feeling pretty sickly this weekend which wasn't great since it was my birthday and I had so many plans but what can you do. I forgot the package today so I will mail them out priority tomorrow.

Princess Jayne's arrived today! That means group 2 is complete (except for finishing touches on mine).

Rebecca

Mine are postal ... well they have been dropped off at the Hospital Mail Room :) (don't worry I work there). Did priority with DC (gotta love click n' ship). Let me know when they arrive.

Mine will be postal in the AM. I had PTO drama that has sucked the life out of me so I can't focus on the important stuff like swaps!

I will give you a DC number in the morning!

Mine will be postal in the AM. I had PTO drama that has sucked the life out of me so I can't focus on the important stuff like swaps!

I will give you a DC number in the morning!

I understand- my lions and lambs are together with googly eyes but the stickles on them is still drying so my pages are not quite done. They will be done when all of them arrive.

Rebecca

Mail call- I got Tinkerbean and Diana Lynn's boxes today. I haven't opened them since i am working on a big surprise(for me to make) dinner for tonight).

Rebecca

Sorry I didn't get on to post yesterday but mine did make the mail.

I got Calanniebu's yesterday and SusieStone's today so I am just waiting on 2 packages and I just need to finish the March toppers (for the page kit groups) and they will be on their way.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter