Calling for ADRs question

Yes, not often, but I have. It’s always worth a shot.

ETA - if you mean no availability, versus system is down. If the system is down, it’s down all over.

I've usually gone to one of the reservation finder sites and had better luck with them.I've had better luck calling when changing a reservation.

I had to call Monday, because the website was acting up on me and it was fine. Not sure if that is specifically what you're asking about.

I always call in my ADR's for that reason. I have tried and gotten nothing on the website (1st and only time I tried) and when I called no problem.

Thanks guys :)

Trying to help friends with their vacation. This is not my normal, We stay on property and make ADRs 180 days out and FP+ at 60 days out. They just started planning this week for a trip the 1st of April staying off property. So I was hoping I might have better luck if I tried calling and seeing if I could get the ADR they wanted. Not having any luck on the website not that I expect more from calling, just wishing and hoping.

To be honest, if it's not available online, it's not available, period. If a phone cast member was able to get someone an ADR when they couldn't find one online, it's simply because one just happened to pop up when they looked.

Phone CM's cannot "create" ADR openings...they see the same availability you do.

Onsite resort concierges *might* be able to secure ADR's when there are none available.

Thanks everyone for the help. I was able to get them what they wanted by using my Touring plans subscription. Got the text last night and was able to book it right then. ☺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter