Calling Lesley

KirstenB

<font color=deeppink>Mom to "the nibbler"<br><font
Lesley,
I think I have the right person. Didn't you just become a CMC? I remember you had your first workshop scheduled a while back. I hope it went well, and you helped some folks capture some good memories in their first pages. Take care

Yes, that's me! Haven't been around this board too often as things are crazy right now. I've had two workshops so far.....my third is next week. Two people at each (but my upline and her customers are there too). My business is building slowly and steadily...but now my dh got a job in another state and I'm going to have to start all over again!

Thanks for the words of support!

Lesley, I'm sorry you have to move, UGGHHH!! However, I hope this will be a good omen for you; my current consultant moved here from Texas. She said she decided to become a consultant here because, among other things, it was a good way to meet new people. Judging from the size of her Friday night crops, it looks like she has become very successful.

Best wishes and continued success for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter