Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Eli: He grinned. "Thanks, we will. "

Jason: She picked her up. "Opal!"

Allure: she rushed over. "What's wrong?! What happened? Oh goodness, the poor girl. C'mon, let's take her to the nurse."

Dana: She heard Jason but pretended she didn't. She wanted to explore more. Everything was new. She had to keep reminding herself not to look at the sun. That hurt. Lost in thought, she wondered into the forest. Alana: She brushed a strand of caramel colored hair from her face. "What now?"

Jason: He carried her to Nurse Summers. "Excuse me!"

Fred: "Hmm. I'm not sure. Do you have any preferences?"

Amber: She chatted with Josh.

Jori: She climbed down and started wondering around.

OOC: If you haven't noticed, I have no idea of what to do with her.

Jason: He carried her to Nurse Summers. "Excuse me!"

Fred: "Hmm. I'm not sure. Do you have any preferences?"

Amber: She chatted with Josh.

Nurse Summers: She got up from her chair. "Yes?" She looked at Opal. "Oh dear."

Alana: "Do you want to go to the rock walls?"

Josh: "One other downside is that Blue can control me."

Blue: "Like this." Blue made Josh do a summersault.

Josh: "Hey!" He poked Blue and there was a light blue spark.

Blue: "OW."

Jori: She climbed down and started wondering around.

OOC: If you haven't noticed, I have no idea of what to do with her.

OOC I could have Dana run into her

Allure: "I heard him shouting her name and went over. She looks like she had a panic attack or something. What happened to her eyes?"

Nurse Summers: She got up from her chair. "Yes?" She looked at Opal. "Oh dear." Alana: "Do you want to go to the rock walls?" Josh: "One other downside is that Blue can control me." Blue: "Like this." Blue made Josh do a summersault. Josh: "Hey!" He poked Blue and there was a light blue spark. Blue: "OW." OOC I could have Dana run into her

Jason: "She said something about not wanting to do something and passed out. I am not sure what caused it. "

Fred: "Sure, I like climbing. "

Amber: "Oh my gosh..."

OOC: sure! If you want

Jason: "She said something about not wanting to do something and passed out. I am not sure what caused it. "

Fred: "Sure, I like climbing. "

Amber: "Oh my gosh..."

Nurse Summers: "Poor dear." She took Opal and laid her on a cot. "She's been through a lot he past dew days."

Alana: "Alright!" She waved her wand and they appeared in the rock climbing area. Their canoes rowed themselves back to the rental place.

Josh: He rolled his eyes. "Quit it, Blue."

Blue: "I am just demonstrating!"

OOC: sure! If you want
OOC Okay! :-)

Dana: She saw Jori and snapped out of her gaze. "Hey." She thought back to earlier. "I saw you and Dustin hanging out together."

Nurse Summers: "Poor dear." She took Opal and laid her on a cot. "She's been through a lot he past dew days."

Alana: "Alright!" She waved her wand and they appeared in the rock climbing area. Their canoes rowed themselves back to the rental place.

Dana: She saw Jori and snapped out of her gaze. "Hey." She thought back to earlier. "I saw you and Dustin hanging out together."

Opal: she moaned quietly.

Jori: "oh, yeah. He's a nice guy."

Orreed said:
Evelyn: She was suprised to see her father's mouth starting to move.

Clint: "After much dissucion, we're letting you kids go back to camp."

Evelyn: "Thank You.", she said smiling.

Jay: He exclaimed, "YES THANK YOU!"

Natasha: "Please be more carefully."

Barton kids: They nodded.

Mike: "Awesome!"

Hope: She sent a questioning look at her father.

Bruce: "Yep, you too. But no strenuous activity for a couple days - that means no riding - and you stick by one of the others at all times."

Hope: "Yes sir!"

Dana: He frowned. "You're a nice girl. So why on earth are you with him?" Her face turned pink. "Sorry. I just have a bit of a rivalry with him."

Jori: "Um, that's okay. I haven't seen you much lately, what have you been doing around the camp?"

Jori: "Um, that's okay. I haven't seen you much lately, what have you been doing around the camp?"
Dana: She shrugged. "Well.... just getting used to things up here." And stealin stuff from Dustin. And plottif against Tim and Dustin and their siblings. But she wouldn't say that.

Dana: She shrugged. "Well.... just getting used to things up here." And stealin stuff from Dustin. And plottif against Tim and Dustin and their siblings. But she wouldn't say that.

Jori: "i bet. From what I've heard, this is pretty weird for you."

Orreed said:
OOC: When are the YA going back to camp?

OOC: I think tomorrow in RP time because of Noelle's/Cindy's plan. If you want something to do we could work on getting keys.

Jori: "i bet. From what I've heard, this is pretty weird for you."
Dana: She laughed. "Ahh, yeah, that about sums it up. I do have a question." She held out her arm, which was a little dark for her. It looked like a normal person's skin, but her skin was regularly quite white- Dustin said she looked like a ghost. "Why is my skin getting darker?"

OOC She's getting tan. Just in case that was too vague. I have a cat with like three inches of fur next to me lol

Opal: she slowly sat up. "W-where am I? Jason?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter