Can 2 different people on the same reservation have DAS?

RoseMom

Mouseketeer
We are a family of four and I have always received the DAS for my T1D daughter. However, we have a trip in July and have another family of 5 staying with us. I believe one of them will also qualify for the DAS. Will that be possible to have 2 people on the same reservation with DAS?

I've read 2 people in the same family having it. Like a younger and old child, so going on different type rides.

The issue with you is the number. I believe each family would have to book their own rides as a unit. Not just 9 people all going on it's a small world at 10:10. It might be 4 at 10:10 and 5 at 10:35.

Note, I have no experience with this. Just noting what I've read.

We are a family of four and I have always received the DAS for my T1D daughter. However, we have a trip in July and have another family of 5 staying with us. I believe one of them will also qualify for the DAS. Will that be possible to have 2 people on the same reservation with DAS?
From what Jo-Jo said you will have to have 2 DAS reservations for all to ride any ride. Even if just both DAS holders and one other of group want to ride any ride both DAS holders has to have a reservation. I know many families that have 2 kids that have DASs so other than rides no problems staying together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter