Can a 2 year old build a droid?

pixiedust33

Mouseketeer
I searched and apologies if I missed this, but I wanted to see if it's possible for a 2 year old to build a droid at Droid Depot? When I went to book this morning, it wouldn't let me select my son since he doesn't have a ticket (since he's under 3), so I selected my husband, who was going to watch/assist. So I guess my question is whether they will care if it's not under the right name? My son can easily pass for 3 (very tall, very talkative) and I believe has the skills to assemble one, but he would also probably need some help, so my husband was going to assist. I think I read that at Savi's workshop, the observer has to stand back but that things were a bit looser at Droid Depot. Is that right? Has anyone done the droid with a 2 year old?

Yep not a problem at all, had to help my two youngest build their droids.
This. My daughter was just shy of 3, didn't have a ticket, so I booked the experience under my name and then she picked all of the parts and we built it together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter