Can anyone else hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great! we have alot of other Cdn Disers meeting down there at that time too.
But you better check with the doctor if it's okay to fly then too.
I will actually been in WDW Sunday Oct 5- Sunday Oct 12, the other days are cushion days for flights etc.
I'm sure Dreams could change your ressie for the Ft & still get the savings.
When I check online with WDW & Dreams & My TA they all gave me the excate price.

Oh good, I didn't want you to think I was going to stalk you or anything. ;) I have to see whether I will be able to get flights changed etc too. I started pricing flights, a bit on the expensive side from the last time I had checked. I know the hotel will be cheaper then what I would be paying in Dec. I guess I would save all around in the long run.

I am not sure what I am going to do right now. I know right now Dec is out. I know my DH will go along with what I ever I want to do.

It would be nice to meet you though. Plus our DD's are about the same age. My DD would love someone to hang around with. And the weather would be a bit warmer too.

South West Airlines sent me any email alert this morning with flights from Boston-MCO $205 return.
I'm flying SW Buff to MCO my flight cost $161.00 return.
Check it out!

Strange they gave you the same price. Dreams was over $200 more than WDW, which I didn't think they would be. WDW had a price of $1850 and Dreams was over $2000.

Right now if I keep it for Dec it will cost me $2400. I would be foolish not to change it. Even if I loose out what I paid for the airline tickets I would still have saved some money.

I do want to go again.

Are the tickets with South West now?
If you contact them, & tell them your "situation" and there's no way you could fly in Dec. they'll probably credit for the Oct. flight.
It might work with another airline too.

My tickets are actually with Delta, I paid round trip $200. I should see about that before I take a huge loss on those. I could always get a Doctor's note for them if needed.

So you really would not mind if I went around then? I was thinking of heading back on Sunday so DD has a days rest before going back to school. (Columbus Day weekend)

About 7 and a half days till school is out!!! *cheers*****
I really hope my concert goes well. There is one trombone player, and I hope he does not do anything, he is not a real good person, he tries to act silly.

Welcome wdwlover88 :wave:

Glad you like our music. Hope you checked out the other pages. We have different music on the pages.:Pinkbounc

BTW, Welcome to the DIS.:D

Look at my tag! <font face="ravie" size="5" color="green"><b>Welcome to the DIS, wdwlover88!!!</B></font>
I cannot hear the music:confused:

OK I'll do it, The Beat must go on

<bgsound src="http://www.gospel2motown.com/midi/sounds/5060s/beatgoes.mid">
musicband.gif

Mickey Mouse Kid have you been pestering the Tag Fairies???

My reservations for December have been cancelled. I now have to work on my air line tickets. :D

DD still doesn't know we will be going. I am going to surprise her.:Pinkbounc

Cindy- you should see what Cole did on the CB! pestering is a mild word for it.

I thought I saw something on the CB but I really didn't pay attention to it. It would be the second time that I know of him asking to have his tag changed.

Mickey Mouse Kid I hope you are happy with your tag. They may never change it again for you.

I am working to see what I can do about my MVMCP tickets right now. Next will be the airline tickets.

LOL...you guys are making me laugh..

Cole, Cole, Cole...are you happy now? hehe:D

Nice music!

Cindy, I didn't know that your DD didn't know about the trip to WDW.
How are you gonna spring it on her?

Hi Lisa,

Since I can't go in Dec. I have moved our plans up. My DD thinkgs we aren't going to go at all. I am not sure how I will surprise her. Maybe wake her up and say we are going to somewhere.

I am on the phone getting a refund for my airline tickets. Apparently they changed the flights in Dec and all I had to say it was unacceptable and I wanted my money back.:Pinkbounc

So now I have to search form airline tickets now. :Pinkbounc

So the most I may be out is my MVMCP tickets. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter