Can anyone get me a glass from England-Rose & Crown Please?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
My wife got a plastic glass at the Rose & Crown last year when she ordered her Welsh Dragon Drink. the funny thing is, she actually forgot it at the table when we left the restaurant, so we just went into the pub and told them and they handed her own of the glasses no problem.

My wife has been using it everyday since we got home, but today it started leaking on the bottom, probably because it went in the dishwasher.

Is there anyone going to the world soon the might possibly be able to get us another 1 or 2 of these glasses? We will gladly pay the glasses and shipping charges, and can use paypal or send the money to you.

It has a rose and crown crest on it in yellow and a reddish color and says rose & crown underneath that.

Please let me know...and thank you.

I will not be there until August. If you do not found anyone to get them by then I will be happy to do so.:goodvibes

Can you buy them w/out eating there? I leave in less than 2 weeks but have no plans on eating there.

We're eating there June 16th for dinner and I could get them for you if you don't have to order a drink with them.....

I think you may be able to just ask them for the glass since its made of plastic, or maybe order just a soda in them if wanted. if someone can get us a couple, i will gladly pay the cost of the glasses and if you have to get a drink, pay for the drink as well, as well as shipping them to us.

just let us know!

thanks so much in advance!

I would be happy to drink the drink :drinking1 But as of right now we will not be there until August (unless I can convince DH we should go for a couple of days before then we live only 3 hours away) We will be staying CL so they will ship from hotel. :goodvibes If you do not find anyone before then feel free to contact me at Inurdrems9@aol.com .

I leave in 3 weeks....shoot me a private message if you still need them....I would be happy to get them for you! We live in LA, so not too far from you! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter