Can I do Disney in One day? Well no but...

RockinDisney

Mouseketeer
Ok as any good Disser knows...there is no way to do Disney in one day....I have recently found out that I will be able to add on one day in Orlando to a work trip so of course I am going to Disney World!!:cool1:

The question is which park do I due? :confused3 I love Epcot but I have to say that I also LOVE Magic Kingdom and with just a day and really only open until 4:30 because of my flight... I know I am going to have to pick! I have already pretty much eliminated AK and DHS just cause, although I like them both...I really think I would feel more Disneyish at EPCOT or MK...
Any thoughts????

:wave: I saw you mentioned on Jordan's TR that you'd started a PTR so I had to come over and say hey. :cool2:

I would have a difficult time choosing between MK and Epcot, but if I really only had one day, it would probably have to be MK. Even though I consider Epcot to be my current favorite, MK is WDW to me. A trip would never be complete without a visit there. :thumbsup2

Thank you both for stopping by
Reyasmommy You are I think you are right about MK
and
Carrissanboys-Was I that Obviousv:littleangel:, thanks for coming over!!And Congrats on the training, didn't I see that you completed W5D1?

I think it is going to have to be MK, if for no other reason then Dole whip :banana::lmao:

So the park opens at 9:00am and I have until 4:00pm in order to get to the airport and return rental car and make my flight.

I think I am going to need an itinerary:scared1:
and only a couple of weeks to come up with it!!!

GUESS WHAT Guess What I GOT A PIN, I GOT A PIN... I thought maybe all of you would appreciate as everyone at my house looks at me like so what:rotfl2:

I am terrible about over analyzing, so if it were me I would look at where I went last, where I am likely to go on the next trip, who will be with me, what they will inhibit me from doing, etc, etc. :lmao:

Congrats on the pin!

So Good news and bad news.... As I was dancing around last night because i got a PIN, I decided to reread the email...And I can not make the dates work sad2: So then I went to bed...

I don't think I have ever mentioned it but I work at Comic Book Conventions and the season Starts in March and ends in Oct. My PIN is only good from 2/28 to 7/3. Which is my BUSY season.

The good news, well kind of, As I was looking over the dates, I realized I might be able to squeeze in a trip between shows but it would mean not being home for three weeks...now I don't have children but I do have dogs, my roommate looks after them while I travel..but it is a lot to ask to watch them for three weeks, I just don't know but I so want to go to Disney for more then one day!!!!
And Thank everyone for JOINING!!! and
English Rose - I am ready for that trip report
And YinYangGirls-Thank you for coming by I know you are busy

That would be tough to be away from your dogs for so long. So are you going to be in Disney solo? My vote for the one day would be Epcot...I just LOVE World Showcase!

I had pretty much settled on MK, then you and your pics got me thinking of EPCOT and how much I love it but it does not have Dole Whip and that is hard to pass up....so confused and if I book this trip then I should be ok cause I will be going back but if I don't book then this is my fix for a while...AAGGGHHHH

So I am going to MK:woohoo:

Here is my plan to get the most Disney from my non Disney trip-

Friday night -Dinner at DTD with my friend Tonya

Saturday night - dinner at Whispering Canyon, Which I have never been to but am inspired to go to thanks to all the Dis reviews-with fellow Disser GaRain whom I will be meeting for the first time at Dinner :banana: and whomever else we can sucker-I mean talk into joining us

Sunday-Have to work, no Disney

Monday- If I do not drive GaRain nuts:rolleyes1 when we meet for Dinner on Saturday then we are going to do MK- She is doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour:wizard:, then we will meet up at some point.
While at MK- I would like to do Space Mtn, Splash Mtn, HM and Eat at least two Dole Whips to tide me over until I make it back and whatever else GaRain wants to do.

I will have to leave MK at 4:00 to make my flight :guilty:

You know, I have never done a pre-trip report before....
I am looking forward to dinner at the Whispering Canyon - I love that place! I think you will too!

KTTK Tour lasts a little over 4 hours (if you are lucky!), so I will be out after noon and up for whatever! And that whatever will definately include Dole Whip Floats - YUMMY!!!

Lara

Sounds like a great plan for fitting as much Disney time as you can. :thumbsup2

Where are you eating at in DTD?

We've been to WCC twice and enjoyed it both times.

I am not sure where in DTD, any suggestions? I have only ever had lunch there never dinner, I was thinking T-Rex if I can get Ressie's but I can't get EOS out of my head...And a quick Dinner at EOS would give us time to walk around DTD but T-Rex looks so cooooolll

I would do MK too. It's the first and the original. We loved WCC. It was a blast. We did TREX 2/13 and it was an experience but very loud. Just be prepared for the noise and get an ADR. The line of people waiting was long with the ADR we walked into the line of people who had already been called and were waiting for the hostess to seat them.

As with all PTR's my plans have changed!! I could not get ressies for WC on Saturday so we are going on Friday night instead!!
:cool1:
In my Disney obsession that now means I am going to hit DTD on Saturday night and probably do EOS and shopping

Sunday I still have to work:headache:

And monday after GaRain does Keys to the Kingdom we are going to hang out still unless I drive her nuts at dinner on Saturday:eek: She is going to do the Keys of the Kingdom tour and then when we meet up tell me how I missed the best tour ever and rub salt in the fact that I did not get togo:lmao::rotfl2: JK-GaRain
And we will be eating Dole Whip floats

I think it is going to be a blast and it is my first Dis Meet so :yay:

I LOVE Wolfgang Puck Express!!!! But I am trying EOS because I have read so many great reviews and seen so many great pics...Hopefully it will be as good if not I will just walk down to WPE and get more food:lmao:

This trip is a new Culunary experience for me!! I am trying out all new places to eat and I am very excited about it!! Of course I will still have to have Dole Whip floats at MK...and I actually don't think there is anywhere in MK that I have not eaten sooooo if we have lunch there I will have to let Lara pick!

I love trying out new places at WDW. There's so many great ones! I plan to stick to mostly new places in January.

EOS is delicious. But, it is mainly sandwiches. I like the variety of WPE more. Both are winners!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter