Can I do Disney in One day? Well no but...

I'm thinking/hoping after working all day, that a sandwich and a walk around dtd might be perfect. Do you have a favorite sandwich at EOS or any recommendations?

It depends what you like. But, I can recommend the Canonballs (meatball sub):

IMG_3228.jpg

And the Original 1762 (roast beef with horseradish sauce):

IMG_3230.jpg

That's if they're still on the menu. This was from our trip in 2008.

I'm also a huge fan of Raglan Road's food. The service last time was a bit "meh" but their food is soooo good. They do have a CS area next to it I think, but not sure what's on the menu.

It depends what you like. But, I can recommend the Canonballs (meatball sub):

IMG_3228.jpg

And the Original 1762 (roast beef with horseradish sauce):

IMG_3230.jpg

That's if they're still on the menu. This was from our trip in 2008.

I'm also a huge fan of Raglan Road's food. The service last time was a bit "meh" but their food is soooo good. They do have a CS area next to it I think, but not sure what's on the menu.

Hi there we went to WDW for our 1st trip in Sept 2009 and based off the rave reviews from the boards we did both WPE and EOS both were yummy my son had the meatball sandwich above and all he kept raving about was that sandwich. Made my mouth water wishing i had got it too! :lmao:

The Caprese is good at EOS. Wow- you're going to be in WDW soon! You must be getting excited!!

Hi there we went to WDW for our 1st trip in Sept 2009 and based off the rave reviews from the boards we did both WPE and EOS both were yummy my son had the meatball sandwich above and all he kept raving about was that sandwich. Made my mouth water wishing i had got it too! :lmao:

I'm not a big sandwich fan, but EOS is so good! One thing I do love is meatball subs and EOS makes a great one. :thumbsup2 I shared it with my son along with some bites of their peanut butter and jelly, which is really, really good. My husband had the roast beef one. Not one I would pick (can't stand horseradish), but he said it was great.

Here's a picture of the PB & J:

IMG_3229.jpg

It's very filling.

my son had the meatball sandwich above and all he kept raving about was that sandwich. Made my mouth water wishing i had got it too! :lmao:
-MY MOUTH IS WATERING JUST HEARING ABOUT IT-Hope your trip was great!!!

The Caprese is good at EOS. Wow- you're going to be in WDW soon! You must be getting excited!!
-Because it is a work/Disney trip I am excited and wishing I had more time at Disney:lmao:

Here's a picture of the PB & J:

IMG_3229.jpg

It's very filling.

OK-So I must be REALLY hungry or that sandwich must just look really good cause that looks like a FANTASTIC PB&J How will I ever decide:confused3

I LOVE Wolfgang Puck Express!!!! But I am trying EOS because I have read so many great reviews and seen so many great pics...Hopefully it will be as good if not I will just walk down to WPE and get more food:lmao:

This trip is a new Culunary experience for me!! I am trying out all new places to eat and I am very excited about it!! Of course I will still have to have Dole Whip floats at MK...and I actually don't think there is anywhere in MK that I have not eaten sooooo if we have lunch there I will have to let Lara pick!

I have never tried EOS, but those pictures look yummy, I may have to make a trip to DTD at some point just to try one!
On Monday, lunch is included in the KTTK Tour, at Columbia Harbour House. I am all in for the DOLE WHIP!! Will have to touch base whtn the tour ends - what time do you have to leave that day? Maybe early dinner?

I have never tried EOS, but those pictures look yummy, I may have to make a trip to DTD at some point just to try one!
On Monday, lunch is included in the KTTK Tour, at Columbia Harbour House. I am all in for the DOLE WHIP!! Will have to touch base whtn the tour ends - what time do you have to leave that day? Maybe early dinner?

AGGHHH- I have to leave at I think 4:00 at the latest, My flight is at 6:50, Latest one out:mad:

But we will ENJOY our Dole Whips

:banana:Dole Whips-See how we both use the plural:cool1:

Can't have a Disney trip without mutiples!
Once sat in Liberty Square at 10pm in the freezing cold eating my Dole Whip Float....and had people come up to me to ask where I got it! popcorn::

I don't have an iphone, but a blackjack....so I can't get the disboards to load correctly on my phone. Been trying to figure out if I should try to take my computer or not...:confused3

AND THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS in three days, I will be in Orlando and in in 5 for dinner Disney...if I don't end up going before to at least DTD....

AND THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS in three days, I will be in Orlando and in in 5 for dinner Disney...if I don't end up going before to at least DTD....

I am SOOOOO Jealous!!!!!!! Have fun!! Are you all packed yet?

Yes, I am packed, usually this would be a big no, but because it is a work/fun trip, I am all packed except toiletries:goodvibes

I just keep telling myself I have to make it through now 2 more days at my desk then off to FL!!!!

Yes, I am packed, usually this would be a big no, but because it is a work/fun trip, I am all packed except toiletries:goodvibes

I just keep telling myself I have to make it through now 2 more days at my desk then off to FL!!!!

Did you hit the travel aisle at Target?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter