Can I do Disney in One day? Well no but...

YES, I picked up some lotion, a new soap dish, shampoo and conditioner and I think that is it...
It dawned on me I didn't get a book...so I have a couple of stops to make on the way home tomorrow. I am leaving work at 4:15 on Wednesday and heading straight for the airport, then landing and on the way to DTD if I am not to tired

I love Earl of Sandwich!
The Italian sandwhich is my favorite, the dressing on it is delish
Looking forward to hear about your trip:-)

I don't know how I am going to decide which Sandwich:confused3 They all sound so very very good, I might have to go twice :rotfl2:

Just a few days now...I wonder if I will have time to head to DTD on Thursday to go to EoS when I get there???

I LEAVE TODAY!!!:yay:

I am packed and ready!!!
I have decided that if all goes well at the airport/car rental- I will RACE to DTD, of course obeying all speed limits:lmao: So that I can do EOS and then will probably also go tomorrow night if I am not to tired after Convention set up and try a different sandwich ;)

I also have picked a name for my TR- How much Disney can I do in a non Disney trip- what do you guys think? I also will be taking pics with my camera phone so they will not be great but I will try to take some. And no matter what I do they would never be as good as Aprilisis pics anyway cause I just don't have the magic touch that she does :wizard:

Safe journeys to ya!!!
See you on Friday!!!
I need to think of a clever name for my TR......hmmmm

Hope that you got down there safe and sound - and made it to Downtown Disney!!!
See ya tomorrow!!:woohoo:

We had a great time! Met up for dinner at The Whispering Canyon and then drove over to The poly to get a dole whip!
Monday we also caught up and hung out at the Magic Kingdom, rode a few rides and again, enjoyed another Dole Whip!

THANKS GIRL!!!!:flower3:

LOOK LOOK I started my Trip report, see my link in my TR, thanks everyone for reading the PTR and come see the TR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter