"Can I Get A Hangover Steak, Please?" An Adults-Only, Irma-Rific TR! - NEW PTR Link 4/11

Oh my goodness us too... my husband and I were down there for Irma when I was pregnant with my son. Now 2 years later we are set to take our 18 month old. Our flights are for Monday and we are staying to the following Tuesday but not sure what’s happening now. We are waiting until there’s a more clear model before we make any plans. We are hoping if anything we just push the vacation back a few days but Dorian seems like it might want to sit and hang out for a bit. So stressful!

Hopefully you guys make it safely and enjoy! I know we had a great experience with Irma. Hopefully you are staying somewhere that’s all connected so you can wander if it does hit!

Oh no! I am sure you will have a fun time despite Dorian! Be safe and hopefully Dorian isn't as bad as they are saying!

Oh man! I hope you have a good time! As a local I've been watching the forecasts super closely, and it now looks like it *might* not hit Orlando as hard as first thought. But either way, I'm sure Disney will take good care of you. I might actually go to the parks on Sunday if you're interested in meeting up!

Oh man! I hope you have a good time! As a local I've been watching the forecasts super closely, and it now looks like it *might* not hit Orlando as hard as first thought. But either way, I'm sure Disney will take good care of you. I might actually go to the parks on Sunday if you're interested in meeting up!

We are at Epcot today and tonight!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter