Can I play too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooooooooh might be time for me to send you girl's my email address;) ::yes::

pleaseeeeeeee since my past 2 weeks have been completely horrible,and now im stuck at home due to drs orders, I have nothing to do so this is excitinggg!

Ok I love that little beach chair...haha forget what I said earlier about favors.

lemonadelovelg.jpg

Or you could do daises, classy but still casual. I love the pink and orange. Hang some twinkly lights or lanterns.

Gerbydaisyfavorboxes-M.jpg

If you do a Mickey/Minnie picnic theme...

mini-picnic-basket.jpg

I love these!!! You could get the mickey head punch and make little tags to hang off of them. I love just the plain mickey heads. It ties in the disney thing without being so cutesy. (is that a word?)

If you are going for a picnic/backyard bqq theme, I think picnic baskets as centerpieces would be awesome. Maybe filled with flowers or fresh fruit (doubles as food!) or both. Checkered tablecloths and Tiki torches would fit really well with a bqq theme too. Seed packets would be cute favors, with your names and date on the front.

As for food, I'd definitely do it potluck style. Ask everyone to bring a favorite dish. It will save you lots on food and fit well with the picnic/backyard bbq theme.

If you are going for a picnic/backyard bqq theme, I think picnic baskets as centerpieces would be awesome. Maybe filled with flowers or fresh fruit (doubles as food!) or both. Checkered tablecloths and Tiki torches would fit really well with a bqq theme too. Seed packets would be cute favors, with your names and date on the front.

As for food, I'd definitely do it potluck style. Ask everyone to bring a favorite dish. It will save you lots on food and fit well with the picnic/backyard bbq theme.

EDIBLE ARRANGMENTS!qerjhgrghe

BD_GrnWateringC_lrgV.gif

fromthe site, theyre expensive, but if you only have a few small tables it could be worth it, or I could do them :rolleyes1 :yay: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

EDIBLE ARRANGMENTS!qerjhgrghe

BD_GrnWateringC_lrgV.gif

fromthe site, theyre expensive, but if you only have a few small tables it could be worth it, or I could do them :rolleyes1 :yay: :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Oh we had that last weekend! The chocolate covered strawberries were to die for! But outside it would draw in a lot of bugs!

Yesss! Edible Arrangements are awesome. I told my bf that if he ever wanted to buy me flowers they should be made of fruit and dipped in chocolate :rotfl:

Those are kind of pricey though, but if you can get them you should. You could just DIY to save some money and use fruit like apples, pears, oranges, etc. pretty much anything with a skin and put it all in a basket with some flowers or by itself. I love centerpieces with fruit and flowers, they always look so nice.

ETA: I just found a how-to-make-your-own-fruit-bouquet!

Yesss! Edible Arrangements are awesome. I told my bf that if he ever wanted to buy me flowers they should be made of fruit and dipped in chocolate :rotfl:

Those are kind of pricey though, but if you can get them you should. You could just DIY to save some money and use fruit like apples, pears, oranges, etc. pretty much anything with a skin and put it all in a basket with some flowers or by itself. I love centerpieces with fruit and flowers, they always look so nice.

ETA: I just found a how-to-make-your-own-fruit-bouquet!

this is OT but you are BEAUTIFUL!

ut ohhhh i have 2 possible first dance songs picked out and im not getting married. quick someone light the flame under DBFs butt and lets get this moving lol

OMG Meg you READ my mind!!!! Was JUST thinking of EA!!!!!!!!!!! I think that's a winner!!!!!!!!!!::yes:: ;) :banana:

and you could do cute little finger sandwiches cut into mickey heads with a cookie cutter! alkhgnqergh! AHHH I wanna helpppp, im still trying to convince DBFs sister that she doesnt need to pay for favors when I can craft what she wants!

ut ohhhh i have 2 possible first dance songs picked out and im not getting married. quick someone light the flame under DBFs butt and lets get this moving lol

That's ok, I just found the most perfect engagement ring yesterday...and it hasn't been a month since our first date yet, lol.

Ever just get that feeling that you know though?

Oh and I have that Mickey cookie cutter!!

1st thanks Arelys for the link! I'm going to make one 2nite;) Just to try it out!
2nd Meg, you can help me all you want!
3rd Meg and Mandy, it's ok to pick out your wedding stuff b/c it's true you do "just know".
I was married once before and the whole engagement I kept thinking...I'm not sure if I am nervous or if he isn't "Him". This time, none of that. A.A.M.O.F, as I drove home from our first date, I called my sister and said, "this is it, he is the one". He told me he knew it very VERY quickly too...just being SUCH a guy never said a word!
Moral? Never know what they're thinking and not telling you...:)
It also helped (according to him) that I NEVER mentioned getting married...I used to gently make fun of my wedding obsessed friends (even tho in MY head I agreed with them). Just a few words....lol thanks for all your help so far girls!:hug:

1st thanks Arelys for the link! I'm going to make one 2nite;) Just to try it out!
2nd Meg, you can help me all you want!
3rd Meg and Mandy, it's ok to pick out your wedding stuff b/c it's true you do "just know".
I was married once before and the whole engagement I kept thinking...I'm not sure if I am nervous or if he isn't "Him". This time, none of that. A.A.M.O.F, as I drove home from our first date, I called my sister and said, "this is it, he is the one". He told me he knew it very VERY quickly too...just being SUCH a guy never said a word!
Moral? Never know what they're thinking and not telling you...:)
It also helped (according to him) that I NEVER mentioned getting married...I used to gently make fun of my wedding obsessed friends (even tho in MY head I agreed with them). Just a few words....lol thanks for all your help so far girls!:hug:

Lol thanks :) You know what's wierd..dbf has already told me many times that he just knows we are going to be together. He makes frequent reference to things in the future saying us and we and OUR, lol. It's actually quite cute. He was saying the other day about how expensive getting engaged is going to be for him (half j/k of course!) And went on and on about he will have to ask my dad first (which my dad will LOVE, exhusband didn't feel the need to ask my old ITALIAN daddy for permission:lmao: ) and then he and my mom would go shopping so he'd know exactly what to get. :lovestruc

And helping you is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter