• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

Aww, that's terrible! It looks like they didn't use the same type of roses at all. Your inspiration pics had bi-colored roses with a darker pink shade in the middle. Whereas your final bouquet had plain pink rose buds.

I really really hope for my bouquet they actually use the specific rose varieties I requested. I got down into the nitty gritty of the rose names by looking them up. I never found a picture of a bouquet I wanted, so all I gave them was a description. We'll see how everything goes in a few weeks! (I'll post back here with bouquet pics then :) )

Just learn from my mistake and harass them :goodvibes

For some reason I thought they'd send you a picture of what they can do to meet your requests... A DFTW hasn't even been decided on for me yet and that's making me nervous! :lmao:

May be for custom weddings. I had an intimate..now called escape I believe.

PookieB - I'm sorry you weren't happy with your bouquet - it did look beautiful though!

Here was mine, it was about 2 dozen ivory roses and about 1 dozen red spray roses. I didn't want any greenery. They wrapped the "stems" in ivory ribbon with a hidden Mickey, which I didn't even notice until the next day! It was just what I envisioned so I was happy with it. I remember it was very, very heavy!

Thank You :goodvibes My hidden mickey pins fell out before we could get a picture. :sad1:

We had a whimsical bouquet which my wife arranged to her specifications....sorry it's not a true close-up. It was STUNNING, and very heavy. :)

Very unique and pretty.

PrincessJewel Those are gorgeous!

May be I can have a VR someday and have the ones I wanted! :cloud9:

I loved my bouquet; it was a perfect combination of spring blooms :flower3:
VK04363-3-08.jpg

Dancing-Moving162.jpg

VK06223-3-08.jpg

Here's my final product dried by Keepsake:
Picture006.jpg

Thank you very much. My color theme full of pinks purples and blues and I loved how the flowers turned out. Emily at Charming Events did a great job, and randy did a great job with the photos.

Mine was really simple. Dark red roses with LOTS of greenery. This was just a shot my husband took back in the hotel. The professional pics wont be in for another week or so.

P9243727.jpg

I love the pretty springtime colors hiwaygal and figmentfan had - beautiful bouquets!!

How many people had their boquet's dried? And were you happy with it?

How many people had their boquet's dried? And were you happy with it?

I am having my boquet preserved through keepsake floral. They will pick your flowers up directly from Disney. It's a little pricey, but well worth it.

Does anyone know if Tulips are in season in December?? :sad1: What about calla lily's?

According to this site, tulips are in season December-April:

http://weddings.about.com/od/weddingflowers/a/Season.htm

Calla lillies are available all year. I think that's why they're one of the standard choices for Escape bouquets. :thumbsup2

Here are some more resources about seasons for different flowers:

http://www.weddinggazette.com/content/003569.shtml

http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/growingflowers/flowers-and-seasons

http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2008/03/31/2008-03-31_wedding_flowers_by_season-1.html

and DCL bouquets..I have seen them in all DCL bouquets that were mixed

Does anyone know if Tulips are in season in December?? :sad1: What about calla lily's?

Be prepared, calla lilies are expensive and Disney charges the same for tulips. My bouquet is going to be tulips, mini calla lilies and cymbidium orchids, the bouquet is $325

Be prepared, calla lilies are expensive and Disney charges the same for tulips. My bouquet is going to be tulips, mini calla lilies and cymbidium orchids, the bouquet is $325

Jennifer is having a DCL vow renewal..the calla lilles and green orchids are standard for that..they also have a calla lilly bouquet that is listed as "available all year" on my papers - no extra charge is listed

Oh that sounds very pretty!! Can i see a pic of what you have in mind??

jennifer..when can you call Cathy?

I think tulips MIGHT be too delicate for the cruise..remember, they are brought on the day you leave and store till your VR

they don't even show tulips as an options..

then again...they didn't show jade roses as an option either!:cool1:

jennifer..when can you call Cathy?

I think tulips MIGHT be too delicate for the cruise..remember, they are brought on the day you leave and store till your VR

they don't even show tulips as an options..

then again...they didn't show jade roses as an option either!:cool1:

Well she already has me "penciled in" right now! :banana: I'll call her begining to mid Nov to see if she can actually add it to the res finally.

I'll do silk if I have to, it's not a big deal to me. I want to keep the bouquet, but don't want to spend an extra $400-500 to preserve it, plus i've got a day's car drive back home after the cruise. don't think it would survive the cross country trip. So i'm leaning more towards silk anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter