• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can I see your Disney Wedding Bouquet?

Please dont kill me if this question has been asked (we havent booked yet either....still over a year out from our cruise), but if you do the Silk flowers does Disney provide or do you (DCL brides)?

Please dont kill me if this question has been asked (we havent booked yet either....still over a year out from our cruise), but if you do the Silk flowers does Disney provide or do you (DCL brides)?

/\/\/\ I would like to know this too. I am not able to book my cruise yet and have a million questions but keep getting told when i book it and it get closer my planner will work with me. It's driving me crazy!!:scared1:

Silk homemade flower girl and flower baby bouquets
IMG_5817.jpg

Zoewand01.jpg

Zoewand02.jpg

Zoewand03.jpg

Zoewand04.jpg

DF's Flower

Brian02.jpg

My flowers, a few pictures I loved them:

PH186200410-0209.jpg

Mine02.jpg

Mine.jpg

By Bridesmaids wands, a few angles:

Wand01.jpg

Wand02.jpg

Wand03.jpg

Wand04.jpg

I LOVE the flower girl and flower baby flowers!! How did you make them?

I had a bouquet of 3 dozen light pink gerbera daisies wrapped with chocolate brown satin ribbon. I loved my flowers :)

I love your flowers, too! I really like the effect of all the shaded daisies held together.

This thread is awesome. So many ideas...

I'm actually getting frustrated early on lol no suprise there and someone suggested that you can do a beach type wedding at Disney *Love Disney!* at Disney and though it will be guest wise smaller it would be within budget.

I LOVE the flower girl and flower baby flowers!! How did you make them?

Thanks I loved the way they turned out too. Now I didn't make them my Bridesmaid did, and she is an event planner for a floral shop. I modified a description I received when I was first looking into it with some things I know were done on mine.

Go to Hobby Lobby (maybe Michaels) any craft store will do. pick up three stirofoam balls in two sizes. One larger one for the head and two slightly smaller ones for the ears. The size you buy just depends on how you big you want your Mickey.
Used floral wire to fasten the ears to the head (I believe she also used hot glue so it could hold up to some waving around that way it was secured twice). Position the ear to the head and Poke the wire through the two balls at an angle. I just cut the wire and folded it over the ends. Do the same thing for the other ear, when you are done you will have an "X" going through the center of the stirofoam.

After this, use whatever flower you like. Then, pinned each petal to the stirofoam until it was covered. She used Floral pins, but I bet regular pins would work too. I believe she also put a dab of hot glue on the flowers. Again she is very detailed, so she wanted to make sure nothing fell out. You can use any flower you want.

Here are some pictures of the progress. The one with the multi colors was her practice one she made it bigger to see how it was going to work.

MickeyWand07.jpg

MickeyWand02.jpg

MickeyWand03.jpg

MickeyWand04.jpg

MickeyWand05.jpg

any new pics?

I saw a bouquet of peonies with little red or pink rose buds poking through here and there, I'm pretty sure it was on the dis but now I can't find it. Is it someone's inspiration pic?

my bouquet (bright yellow Gerber daisies wrapped in polka dot ribbon):
63349_840251646919_11802355_44982623_4872959_n.jpg

MOH's bouquet (white and bright yellow Gerber daisies wrapped in polka dot ribbon):
34960_817730289899_11802355_44240723_2515870_n.jpg

/\/\/\ I would like to know this too. I am not able to book my cruise yet and have a million questions but keep getting told when i book it and it get closer my planner will work with me. It's driving me crazy!!:scared1:

When I was planing my DCL VR last year, Silk flowers were not an option. DCL used a different vendor for their wedding flowers than WDW does.....not sure if they still do so I would ask your planner if they are an option now.

Has anyone made Mickey Head Bouquet Pins? I know I can order them for $6 each through Disney but was wondering if anyone has made them or seen them for sale elsewhere.

My bouquet-
(White roses with gardenias spread throughout)

Gorgeous!! I love gardenias, such a beautiful scent.. Are they crystal Mickey's in your bouquet? I've heard them mentioned before but couldn't envisage what they actually look like... they really add a sparkle to your flowers!

(do you mind me asking how much they cost to add in?)

Gorgeous!! I love gardenias, such a beautiful scent.. Are they crystal Mickey's in your bouquet? I've heard them mentioned before but couldn't envisage what they actually look like... they really add a sparkle to your flowers!

(do you mind me asking how much they cost to add in?)

Thank you! And yes, there are Crystal Mickey's in the bouquet. I had 6 regular crystal's and 6 mickey crystal's. The regular crystal's were $1 each and the mickey crystal's were $3 each. :)

Thank you! And yes, there are Crystal Mickey's in the bouquet. I had 6 regular crystal's and 6 mickey crystal's. The regular crystal's were $1 each and the mickey crystal's were $3 each. :)

Awesome! Thank you, that's a lot more affordable than I thought and they really add a touch of "Disney"..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter