Can we meet Stitch in the Park?

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
We are in WDW in December, I have done my ADRs, but did not get an ohana breakfast. Bad Mummy.
Can we meet Stitch in the park somewhere?

The only other ones to do are Elsa and Anna (Epcot?)
Also Doc McStuffins (HS?) - no amount of pleading was getting my 11 yr old to agree to dis junior meal, and we only watch the Doc anyway.

And Stitch. Dos stitch do a meet and greet?

Thank you!

Hi all,
We are in WDW in December, I have done my ADRs, but did not get an ohana breakfast. Bad Mummy.
Can we meet Stitch in the park somewhere?

The only other ones to do are Elsa and Anna (Epcot?)
Also Doc McStuffins (HS?) - no amount of pleading was getting my 11 yr old to agree to dis junior meal, and we only watch the Doc anyway.

And Stitch. Dos stitch do a meet and greet?

Thank you!
I have seen Stitch at MK, Town Square area
Anna and Elsa are at Epcot in Norway
Doc McStuffins is at DHS in the Animation Courtyard

Stitch no longer meets at the flagpole at the main entrance, Chip and Dale have moved there. Stitch now meets near the face painting area beside space mountain.

You can also meet Doc at Rafiki's Planet Watch but not sure of the times.

Stitch no longer meets at the flagpole at the main entrance, Chip and Dale have moved there. Stitch now meets near the face painting area beside space mountain.

You can also meet Doc at Rafiki's Planet Watch but not sure of the times.
Thank you, this is really helpful.

Don't know that it was scheduled, but we met Stitch at HS right outside of RnR Coaster a couple of weeks ago.

To echo others, Stitch is now near the side of Buzz Lightyear. Also his wait time seems to be pretty low, we walked right up and met him about 11:30 am. You can swing by as wait times increase for other rides.

We met Stitch right inside the Epcot gate before too at that little overhang to the far right. Stitch and Daisy seem to alternate being there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter