Can you change # of people reserved?

Sandy Feet

Mouseketeer
Sorry, these are pretty basic questions....

Since we're not sure how many people will be in on this trip to Orlando ( could be 5, 6 or 7 "Hurry up and make up your mind people!" :Pinkbounc ) I don't know what to do about PS for the 3 places we're considering.

I'm really not sure if I'm up to the challenge of getting a reservation for Cinderella's breakfast! If by some miracle we do get a PS should I book for 3 and can I change my reservation from 3 people to 2 for Cinderella's without penalty as long as it's more than 24hours advance?

Not sure whether to try for Hoop de Doo or Cirque de Soliel. Any thoughts on either one? Again, having the same problems with the numbers.

For Hoop dinner, should we stay in aprk and end our day at the dinner? Does it count as a park day ticket wise to get to the dinner?

Thanks for your help.

:sunny:

I would book PSs for the must do meals for those people I know for sure are going. If the others can not commit, then it is their problem...ya snooze, ya lose

Hoop De Doo is not located inside a park boundry, and would have no bearing on a park hopper ticket. It is at Fort Wilderness Campground.

I had to change our PS's from 2 people to 3 people to 4 w/ baby. I changed twice. Most of the PS's were kept the same because they were reserved for a table of 2-5 people. I did have to change a couple, and they actually made a new reservation and then cancelled the old one. Cirque tickets took the longest to add, sat on hold for 32 minutes, but was able to get another ticket, I didn't even have to change seat locations. They worked with us as long as they had other availabilities. The luau was also easy to change, we don't have HDDR tickets for this trip. I did have to change times on a couple but only by 5-10 minutes. Did not have to cancel anything or do without.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Book it for the max and leave it alone. In order to add people, you have to cancel the current reservation and make a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter