Can you name a tip that you had to figure out by being there?

We learned the hard way last year to pack extra batteries!!
For the camera and game boy and CD player!!
It was the camera battery that was SO EXPENSIVE in the park!:eek:
Great tip on the cut up T's;) I usually bring a few of my own wash clothes from home, soak them in ice water and put them in a zip lock bag to put in the back pack. ;)

I just added the stain stick to my list for Target!! Last year I was the one wearing the Mickey ice cream after someone rushing to Space Mtn crashed into me:eek:

We hate hats too, but bought visors on one trip just to shade our faces !!;)

Thanks for all the great tips !!:Pinkbounc

DH and I prefer backpacks to fanny packs (my fanny is big enough as it is!). We carry all the usual stuff--aspirin, bandaids, sunscreen, migraine medication, water, pepto bismol, camera supplies, rain ponchos, water shoes (we change into them if it rains, this way, we have dry shoes when the rain ends). Our packs also have handles and wheels--if we're waiting in line or walking back to the bus stop or to our room, we can simply pull up the handle and roll! They aren't outrageously big, and they aren't heavy.

Then comes the good part--we carry each other's backpack. This way, I can get my stuff and he can get his stuff, and we don't have to go through the rather amusing display of trying to get the pack off, find what we want, and then get it back on properly. Very handy for those times when you want water while you're standing in a tightly-packed line!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter