Can you park hop to an After Hours park before 7pm?

Maggie The Cat

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at MK for the morning/early afternoon. Then DHS After Hours at night. We'd like to enter before 7 pm - can we park hop in before 7 then get wristbands for party?

We have reservations at MK for the morning/early afternoon. Then DHS After Hours at night. We'd like to enter before 7 pm - can we park hop in before 7 then get wristbands for party?
I believe you have to have a park hopper ticket to get in earlier, but I could be wrong. If I am I am sure someone will correct me.

Well yeah. All of the people who don’t have after hours tickets will be able to park hop, why wouldn’t you?

So short answer, yes, holding After Hours tickets doesn't impact your park hopper ticket; you can do whatever you want with your day, aside from the "2 pm" rule.

Longer answer, for the benefit of others too: One of the things that confused me about After Hours tickets is that they are their own, well, ticket. You don't have to even have any other kind of park ticket that day. You could just show up to your AH park at 7pm at the end of, say, a hotel day in which you didn't go anywhere before that.

So short answer, yes, holding After Hours tickets doesn't impact your park hopper ticket; you can do whatever you want with your day, aside from the "2 pm" rule.

Longer answer, for the benefit of others too: One of the things that confused me about After Hours tickets is that they are their own, well, ticket. You don't have to even have any other kind of park ticket that day. You could just show up to your AH park at 7pm at the end of, say, a hotel day in which you didn't go anywhere before that.

Thank you!

I was confused if having an after hours ticket would somehow interfere with hopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter