Can you rent scooter outside disneyland

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I am going to Disneyland for the first time. Girls only scary enough without my husband. I am taking my own scooter.

But I would like a back up if something happens while flying or it breaks down. Will not have strong hubby to either fix it or push me around :)

Did not see any names in The FAQ but I might have missed it. So any suggestions regarding out side scooter rentals.

Thanks

I would suggest Decker (Deckert?) Medical at number (714) 542-5607. They have very good recommendation on another Disney Board.

I would suggest Decker (Deckert?) Medical at number (714) 542-5607. They have very good recommendation on another Disney Board.

I will 2nd this recommendation (it's Deckert's Medical Supply). We rented an ECV for my dad from Deckert's in August. They delivered it to the lobby of our hotel before we even arrived complete with power cord and operating instructions. My dad was able to use it to get to and from the parks as well as inside. It saved us from having to rent one each day at the parks and helped him avoid the walk from our hotel to the front gates (he's diabetic and always has sore legs). Deckert's told us to call and have the scooter picked up when we were done with it. They picked it up within 2 hours in the hotel lobby. It was a very simple process and made it possible for my dad to watch his grandkids play at Disneyland. I will also say that the scooter was very clean and in great condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter