Can you stand another DDP question

mommymonster

Mouseketeer
I have never done it before and want to make sure i understand it before purchasing it.

I am going to arrive on a Saturday.....I have tickets to go for 5 days...Sun-Thur and then I am departing on Friday. So will they give me dining for just Sun-Thur and then I am responsible to feed myself on Sat and Fri? Or do I get meal tickets for those days as well?

Lisa

The dining plan is equal to the number of nights you are staying not your park passes. So you have 6 nights of credits. They expire midnight of the day you checkout (Friday)

and you can use them any of those days (Sat thru Fri) but you'll be short one day since you are there 7 days but 6 nights.

That will work out since I am sure we will be leaving early on Friday and won't need to use their dining plan.

I saw that you have 5 toy poodles! I have 1 toy...he is 6 months old..a little red boy named Rudy.

Lisa

mommymonster said:
That will work out since I am sure we will be leaving early on Friday and won't need to use their dining plan.

I saw that you have 5 toy poodles! I have 1 toy...he is 6 months old..a little red boy named Rudy.

Lisa

Yes, I do, much to my DH's dismay! Yours must be adorable!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter