Canadian Buffoon's Solo Disney Vacation - Update 07/08! pp99 - Here today gone tomorrow

There were a few moments here and there.
Heck on the first freaking morning I saw something, cracked up laughing and told Kay
"That has to go on the TR! Except no one's going to believe it!"

Do we really ever believe anything on each other's reports?? :chat:

I may have done that.
You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

Tease.

I think just about everyone is on vacation right now.
And you're an excellent writer. I'm positive they ain't there 'cause of me!

I think you're right! Seems like everyone is there in the Motherland right now. Just biding my time...

Not boring lady, I think everyone is just busy changing routines. As for me, I just fall asleep - not out if boeedom, but out of exhaustion... okay I'm just old!

Thanks, Tammie. I think you're right, I forget how much time and energy goes into the Fall time of year. And everyone who isn't starting school is actually IN WDW right now. So many people just wrapped up PTRs!

Ponz! So sorry about your back :sad2: Praying you heal quickly. Don't worry, we will be here when you are able. :hug:

Hey everyone!

Sorry but I can't do shout outs right now.
I'm on my iPod so it's next to impossible.

Why?

Well I threw my back out...
again... this morning.

And sitting up with a laptop
or at the computer just ain't gonna happen.

Not to worry, I'll be up and about in a day or two, I'm sure!

Apologies to everyone who's TRs I'm behind on too!

Sorry about your back, here's hoping it gets better soon! Can't wait to hear how this trip was different. That should make for good reading!

So sorry about your back! That is one place on the body that pain seem to effect your whole day. Get some rest and feel better soon:flower3:

Just looking at my watch and I realized it's...
Shout out time!

Back's already feeling well enough to sit and type, so here goes...
(Still sore, though. But lots better than yesterday.)

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you (but I didn't miss falling behind yet again...now it's your turn to be behind).

Thanks Kathy! :)

Yes. I know I'm horribly behind... well... everywhere.
Gonna start catching up tonight, though.

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear how different it was

Thanks Tammie! :)
TR to follow.... sometime...

Welcome back! Missed sending you off, hope you had a great trip and didn't melt too much!!

Thanks, Oh You!
Did we melt....
I don't think I'll be giving out to much info by saying.... YES!!!! :faint:

Looking forward to your trip report. I have considered going end of August/September, but the heat scared me off. I don't do well in heat, thus our upcoming trip this Jauary. Bet you still had a great time tho!

I much preferred the February temps to the August temps.
But that's just the way it worked out.
More details (if I remember to include them!) in the TR.

From one Canadian to another I am loving this trip report. Who knew solo travel could be so fun! Excited to read the rest :)

Hello fellow Canuck! :wave:
And :welcome: to the TR. Although you're coming in right at the end.
Hope you'll stick around for the next one! I'll be posting a link here when it's started.

wow wow wow I need to realllllyyyyy get caught up seems like I am way behind the times, hope you had a great trip and looking forward to the next tr

Betsey! Where've you been! You've been gone for over two months!

having a great time catching up and cant wait until I get to your latest trip with kay.

Glad you're enjoying this one and the new one will be up in the not too distant future.

but man oh man all this dolewhip talk has me really wanting one

You and me both... you and me both.

so I guess we will have to go to Disneyland on Labor Day and have one.

Oh, sure. Just drop that little bomb in there why don't you? :laughing:

Funny thing after growing up out here and going to Disney my whole life didn't even know about dole whips until the Dis.. had my first one about 5 years ago. we only have one stand and the line is crazy long and pretty slow moving. Time to introduce Miss Scarlett to the glory of dole whip. might have to go with the float because I have the only 2 year old grandchild that isn't crazy about ice cream...*I know crazy right?*

Pretty sure this is where I learned about them too.
Learned soooo much from this site.
I've tried things and done things that I otherwise wouldn't have.

time for things I think *ok I know who cares? lol*

Me! I care!

I think Ponzie takes some the best pics I have seen and he should think about entering into some photo shows

Well... gee.... Thanks!
:blush:

I think I know how kay feels about hoodies I like that big old front pocket especially when we get these cold southern cal days during winter (hey we actually had snow last winter and it took 3 days to thaw...

three. days.

:faint:

I think I can't wait for the tr for this trip

Things I think about that.
1. I hope I don't disappoint.
2. I hope I can get it started soon.

I think I need to take my table to work and leech off the wifi so I can keep current

::yes::

you know you all missed me *you can lie it's ok*

Nope. Don't need to lie.
I missed you. I always miss good contributors when they disappear.

I think that if Ponzi and Ruby make it to vegas they need to tack a couple of days on and head to the original house of mouse it is only 4 hours by car away...just saying your west coast fans would like to meet you too ya know... (be advised we still have turnstiles here)

I honestly don't know if I could talk her into that.
Plus, to be honest, there's so much to do on the West Coast
that I really don't know if Disneyland would even happen on the second visit, let alone the first!

Love this trip report! Cant wait for more.

First off, :welcome: to the TR!
Glad you're enjoying it. Hopefully more coming soon!

I have something for you and your dog. Please PM me your address.

Right after I post this, I'll send you a PM, Carrie.

The trip is booked but no where near paid for. If anyone wants to donate let me know :-D

Wish I could, but I still have to finish paying for the one I just finished!

Sorry I missed telling you to have a good trip, and I am late for welcoming you back home, so I guess I will just say I am looking forward to reading all about it!!!

:laughing: No worries! It's all good! Glad you're here now! :)

Welcome Back!

Thanks! :)

Hope you had a wonderful vacation enjoying time with your daughter and The Mouse.

Well, it wasn't without its challenges, but overall it was good.
Hey! I've got an idea... how about I write a TR about it?

So looking forward to anther Pkondz TR!! I told myself that I will jump in :yay:at the beginning this time. And that I will trying to post and play any game that comes along when I can. So please please start this party

:laughing: I'll start it as soon as I can. Promise!

:hug:Hope you feel better soon!

So sorry to hear about your back again, hope you are better soon.

Thanks guys! Already on the mend. I'm hoping that in just another day or two I'll be back to normal.

Well... as normal as I get.

Do we really ever believe anything on each other's reports?? :chat:

Well, I, for one, never ever post anything other than the absolute truth.

Tease? Me????

Well.... yeah.

I think you're right! Seems like everyone is there in the Motherland right now. Just biding my time...

I'll be over to see your TR in a bit!

Ponz! So sorry about your back :sad2: Praying you heal quickly. Don't worry, we will be here when you are able. :hug:

Sorry about your back, here's hoping it gets better soon!

Thanks guys! Gettin' better by the hour.

Can't wait to hear how this trip was different. That should make for good reading!

Oh, no. I did it...
I instilled anticipation.
And now it's gonna just be horrible.
I can hear you now "That's it? Booooorrrrrring!

Feel better soon. (((hugs)))

Welcome back!

And take care of that back, old man. :rolleyes1

Thanks guys!
And yes.... getting old sucks.

Welcome home! And...you have me intrigued.

zing! hooked another one!

(Geez, this TR better not suck or I'm in big trouble.)

No! Rest up. We'll be here when you get back. Hope you recover soon.

So sorry about your back! That is one place on the body that pain seem to effect your whole day. Get some rest and feel better soon:flower3:

Thanks guys! Feeling better. Didn't do a whole lot yesterday, I can tell you that much!

Thanks for all your patience everyone! :worship:
I hope to get started on the new TR fairly soon.
But I have to catch up on everyone's TRs before I do, so it'll be a while still.

Stay tuned! Link coming soon!

Hey everyone!

Sorry but I can't do shout outs right now.
I'm on my iPod so it's next to impossible.

Why?

Well I threw my back out...
again... this morning.

And sitting up with a laptop
or at the computer just ain't gonna happen.

Not to worry, I'll be up and about in a day or two, I'm sure!

Apologies to everyone who's TRs I'm behind on too!

Sorry about your back. Take it easy, best to let something like that completely clear up. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry about your back. Take it easy, best to let something like that completely clear up. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! Feeling a bit better today, still pretty sore though.
Getting up after sitting for a bit is soooo much fun.... not.
Unfortunately, I don't know if it will ever completely clear up.

Le sigh.

Thanks for all your patience everyone! :worship:
I hope to get started on the new TR fairly soon.
But I have to catch up on everyone's TRs before I do, so it'll be a while still.

Stay tuned! Link coming soon!

Don't worry, I pretty much waited for you! :badpc:

Have you tried ultram or flexeril for your back? I have both and only take them as I feel I need them.

Not sure when I'll get to the post office. I'm still recovering from the weekend with my mother.

We won tickets to Cedar Point so we're going on Monday. Wish you were here to go too.

Don't worry, I pretty much waited for you! :badpc:

What's that? You're pretty and you waited for me?
I believe you.

Actually, I have your thread open in another tab and as soon as I post this, I'm heading over to catch up! :goodvibes

Have you tried ultram or flexeril for your back? I have both and only take them as I feel I need them.

I don't think we have those up here.
At least I've never heard of them.

My problem is I need to exercise my back more.
And I don't.
Because a. I'm lazy, b. I'm stupid; and c. I'm lazy.

Not sure when I'll get to the post office. I'm still recovering from the weekend with my mother.

Heh. Sounds familiar.
I don't know when I'll get to the post office. I'm still recovering from my bad back.

We won tickets to Cedar Point so we're going on Monday. Wish you were here to go too.

I'd love to join you!
Well... not right now, with my back feeling the way it does, but you know what I mean.

I also have some nail polish and earrings if you want me to send those too.

Flexeril is a muscle relaxer and ultram is a non narcotic non habit forming pain killer. I take them for my fibromyalgia and scoliosis.

Last edited:
Flattery will get you points . Good call. :rotfl2:

:laughing: I'm getting points on my own TR now!

I also have some nail polish and earrings if you want me to send those too.

I'd be afraid the nail polish would break in the mail.
I'm also afraid that even though you got the consolation contest prize,
I'm going to get more from you than you are from me!

Flexeril is a muscle relaxer and ultram is a non narcotic non habit forming pain killer. I take them for my fibromyalgia and scoliosis.

Do you get those over the counter? Up here I think you'd need a prescription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter