Canadian Hopper Deal Started Oct 15th

Disneyfunseeker

Interesting development for you. I'll be interested to know if the district manager approves your request...that would certainly help my case down here in NS! It would be ideal to exchange/upgrade the tickets at the Disney store itself so that we have the 7 day hoppers in hand going to WDW. It would be a pain to do that at WDW at ticket services (valuable vacation minutes!)!

I'm still waiting to get a hold of ticket services down at WDW...I'll follow up on this on Monday as well.

DH of Inga

Got my tickets !! Just picked up 2 adult and 2 children Special Canadian 7 day passes for a total of $1392.00 CA Waaahoo !

(what was this about a character breakfast Mary at Mousesavers was told about?) ANYWAY....

Thanks everyone ... especially those that questionned the timing..if it weren't for you (esp. MaMadduck) that said to wait it out we would have bought 5 days and missed out.

Happy are we cause we are leaving Nov. 11th and we get to use them right away !!!

Glad, I helped muskokagirl...so if I'm reading this thread right TDS is cheaper now than CRO and I can use them now ..hmmmm...maybe I should cancel with CRO and buy here at TDS or CAA or maybe NOT tempted fate.
This weekend the car that we are driving to WDW broke down in Mississauga, so I may change to either flying, renting a van or just waiting to get the car fixed. BUT Nothing is stopping us from going in less than a week!!!!!!:)

Grover & Disney funseeker take note...

I have my hand right now four CND 7 day PHP! After speaking with other manager at TDS, I was allowed to return my 5 day PHP and pay the difference for the CDN 7 day (came an extra 24.44....had DC price on 5 day). This region/store decided to allow a refund/exchange in this case. My call to tickets services resulted in two options 1) go back to TDS where purchase or 2) guest services with manager over-ride at WDW (this was the risker of the two options). Anyway, it is all said and done.

DH of Inga

Just chected my Visa Statement and was charged for 2 adults and 2 children for Canadian 7 day passes bought through WDW
$1408.24 canadain.
It cost a few dollars more than buying through a WDS in canada. At the time WDs's were saying that you would not be able to use the passes the first week of Nov.

Less than a week to go......
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi guys!!
Sorry I haven't replied a while on this thread but I wanted to make sure that I had all my chicks in a row before I did!! (DH of Inga-I did see your posts but I wanted to make sure everything would pan out before I got back to you!)

As you know last week I called TDS here and spoke with the manger who in turn contacted the District Manager. I got the okay at that time to refund my tickets-however I didn't want to advertise that fact to widely until I knew that I could actually get and use the new tickets.

I went in this a.m. and they exchanged the tickets for me as they said they would last week!! So I was able to get the CND deal after all!! The tickets do have the Nov 15 valid date however they had confirmation that they were good now!!

Now hear this!!!
They also gave me a big thank-you because when I first approached them about this whole mess last week they had no info-the manger took it his district manager who in turn went to Disney and got the go ahead for the other stores to follow suit and issue the tickets as valid now and give the refunds!!!

So I am giving myself a pat on the back for being persistant and getting this thing to happen here in Canada for us!! I am so glad as it has made a differnce for others here on the board He was amazed at the info that I had that they had no idea about!

I paid 387.00 per ticket-bought 3!

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

A very big CONGRATULATIONS to all of you! Your persistance AND this Board have paid off! Enjoy your extra magical trips.:)

Grover,

I am sure your interaction at TDS has had a ripple affect across the country. .....therefore making it easier for the rest. I said to the CM in the store that I felt bad for them because the Internet enables us to be well informed customers. Thanks for your help.

DH of Inga

I am just glad that they offering the same deal to everyone and that they recognized that we put alot of work into planning our trips. It is great that sometimes the little guy does come out on top!! Now we can all get on with enjoying our upcoming vacations!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Grover in Winnipeg:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Just got the word. We can exchange our 5-day PHP's for the 7-day PHP's!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you all, especially, Grover, MaMudduck, CountryDuck for your info,persistence and encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never say never.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

So very glad that you all got your deals. Sometimes it just takes a little persistance with the Mouse!

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I'm sooo excited, I just can't hide it ..I am about to loss control and I think I like it......(for those who remember the 80's)
Guys that is great, I am so happy it worked out for everyone.
Less that one week to go and I'm so excited, I just can't...............WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! ]

WOW That's great news for you all!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations and have a fantastic trip!;) :)

Yipeeeeeeee...............!!!!!
Hey Wendy-Think we're just a tad excited!!!!!

How is the car situation coming along???

Grover in Winnipeg
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

still in the shop, but they think it's pretty minor should be done Tues.(today) evening, thanks for asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter