Canadians - where are you?

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I haven't been to WDW for three years but I'm going back this month!!

We are doing out first trip to WDW this May but have been to DL a few times. But I am always looking for different tips and ideas for all the parks. Has the island ever done a meet up? or Victoria at least. It could be fun!! Sit and bask in our disney memories together

From Victoria BC as well :wave2: We are planning our 12th trip to Disney World for April/May. Stopped going to Disneyland altogether and we only do WDW now. Just a warning, once you go to the "World", it's hard to go back to the the "Land" :) I know you'll have an amazing time... especially that time of year with the Flower & Garden Festival going on. The parks are never more beautiful than in April/May in my opinion :)

From Victoria BC as well :wave2: We are planning our 12th trip to Disney World for April/May. Stopped going to Disneyland altogether and we only do WDW now. Just a warning, once you go to the "World", it's hard to go back to the the "Land" :) I know you'll have an amazing time... especially that time of year with the Flower & Garden Festival going on. The parks are never more beautiful than in April/May in my opinion :)

With a screen name like yours, is there anywhere else you could be from? :goodvibes

In Winnipeg, gosh it is cold here this week! We have been to Disney 8 times as "grown ups" going again in September/October!!

From Saskatchewan. First trip! Mostly in Florida for other reasons but will be spending the day at the Magic Kingdom! Just my husband and myself, no kids :)
I can't wait for Disney! 10 days until Florida, 11 days until Disney!

Another Toronto girl here :) Though I do head out to those Eastern burbs often enough. :) Going on a quick Disney trip with DD in March just to do one day at MK....haven't been on the boards much since our 2012 trip to DLP. :)) But Hi everyone and I'm looking forward to being in Disney planning mode again :):yay:

I'm curious if there are any DISers out my way. While I have a couple of friends planning trips to Disney and have asked for my help - I do not know anyone out this way who really loves Disney. Always nice to know you are not alone. :lmao:

I'm in Bowmanville, Ontario. East of Toronto and Oshawa. Anyone else? :)

I'm in Cobourg about 20 minutes east of you :)

I'm from just north of Victoria, in Shawnigan Lake. I'm planning our family's first trip to DL in October for my kids' birthdays. I'm pretty excited! I haven't been since 2000 so I'm eager to see DCA, Tarzan Treehouse and meet some princesses!

Edmonton, AB

Planning my first ever trip to DLR in Feb 2015 (I'm 58), as well as my DD (5yo) first trip.

Should be a awesome getaway from the whiteness of AB for a few days.

Hi all! I love that there is an active Canadian board on here :-)

Checking in from Cassidy, BC - just south of Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Wow, there are a lot of easterners on here!
DH and I are Disneyland people, we have been 6 times in the last ten years (we even eloped to Disneyland!), however, I am now in the process of planning our first Florida trip - and it is a doozy!
I currently work fulltime and I am enrolled fulltime at RRU for an online degree program - a full degree in 22 months:o.....and the only way I can keep trucking along is with a carrot on a stick in the form of an awesome vacation!!!
Soooooo, our plan for May 2016, hopefully in this order:
2 days at US - I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan.
7 day cruise on the Fantasy
7 days at DW

My plan is to rent DVC points for DW, and I was hoping to be able to budget for concierge family cabin on the fantasy but the drastic dive dollar is killing me!!!!! If need be regular balcony cabin is fine, too ;)

Daydreaming and planning the trip is what is keeping me motivated :D We have started saving, I am waiting on DCL to release their May schedule and then I am booking that puppy!!

Anyhoo - I am sure I will be back here with lots of questions and research over the next year and a bit!

Kristine.

I just moved from Victoria to Duncan.

Wow - I bet that is a big change! I am a born and raised Duncan girl, I moved to Vancouver when I was 19, and my company transferred me to Nanaimo when I was 27. I was only going to stay a year (I had my eye on a role in Victoria) - but I met my husband 6 weeks after I moved here! I went from being a city girl to marrying a redneck mechanic and living in Cassidy:crazy:.....now I have gumboots, can run the woodstove, can use a chainsaw and I even have a huge garden, my family can't quite believe it:p

Im from Laval, Quebec. We have our trip booked for august so far we are booked at POR but maybe we will go for a split stay at the poly! This is our 3rd trip in as many years, just DH DD and I!

Hamilton here. And I am finally starting to plan my next trip with my Mom to celebrate her 75th birthday November 2016. Something to look forward to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter