Canceling Dining Reservations

hasabigrock

Mouseketeer
I have an upcoming Disneyland trip for Sept 14-16. It was a last minute decision to go for an empty nester trip so we are fighting are way through getting good meal reservations.

Today and yesterday I've noticed that I'm not able to cancel reservations. On the app it tells me its too close to the reservation time. Its currently over a week away (canceling the Jazz place in Downtown Disney). I go onto the website and it says its not able to cancel the reservation and to try again later.

Is it just me or is there a system issue?

Attachments

• Disney error on canceling.PNG
    Disney error on canceling.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
I didn't have any trouble all weekend, and we re-booked and cancelled a lot. If you are on a smart phone, you might try making sure the app and the website are completely closed out-- restart --- and try again. If you are on a laptop or PC-- you might try a different browser or clearing cookies. We booked less than 60 days out so I used mouse dining alerts to pick up what we were looking for and also picked up some other stuff by just keeping an eye on the app during our trip. With the alerts and the app, I was able to book and rebook with better times until we wound up getting the exact times we wanted for everything we wanted.

that’s strange as you are well within the time you can. I had that error over the weekend. But it was the day before/ over 24 hours. I ended up modifying it to a later date. Then cancelling it.

I have an upcoming Disneyland trip for Sept 14-16. It was a last minute decision to go for an empty nester trip so we are fighting are way through getting good meal reservations.

Today and yesterday I've noticed that I'm not able to cancel reservations. On the app it tells me its too close to the reservation time. Its currently over a week away (canceling the Jazz place in Downtown Disney). I go onto the website and it says its not able to cancel the reservation and to try again later.

Is it just me or is there a system issue?
It's not just you. This is a known glitch that pops up sometimes. Try closing the app and clearing your cache, then try again. Even if you get the glitch again, check your email to see if a cancelation confirmation came through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter