Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Yeah this will be our first time seeing the show. Booked a 5:45 dinner at San Angel In for the 8:15 show. So excited. Good luck to all hope you get what you want!

Akershus reservations are there now, including breakfast. There are lots of times too.
I got a breakfast CP dining package on 30th Nov and then a dinner without package 7th Dec.

Last edited:
Snagged an Akershus for 2 on dec 12 at 815. Also touring plans flagged one at 830 for non CP. Looks like they've released days that have extra magic hours. Still watching for Dec 11.

Edit: Nevermind it's just random days not magic hours related. Dec 12 and 15 are completely open with tons of times non CP and some for CP

Last edited:
Yes! Picked up Akershus breakfast. I'm pretty much done with dining reservations. Onto waiting for fastpasses in 100+ days.

I have been on since 5:55am and still nothing for GG. I'm going to keep looking and will call at 7.

it seems as though breakfast, Akershus and GG are available every 3rd day starting on November 24th. I'll be there the end of November so I haven't checked mid December dates but from what I'm reading it seems to be going that way.

it seems as though breakfast, Akershus and GG are available every 3rd day starting on November 24th. I'll be there the end of November so I haven't checked mid December dates but from what I'm reading it seems to be going that way.
Yep, I agree. I have seen openings on 12/3, 12/6, and 12/9 for my week, but nothing on the the dates in between. MADNESS, just MADNESS.

Just saw one for a party of 3 at 1 pm at via Napoli on Nov 27 But you are right--they are few and far between

I got GG breakfast on 12/6!
It seems the show times are totally random!

Yesterday I booked a 1pm Teppan Edo lunch with a 5:00 show.
Today I booked a 9:55 breakfast at GG with an 8:15 show.
But I didn't want one that late since I'm traveling with my 4 year old.
So I searched again, booked the exact same time, and this time it came with a 5:00 show!

So if you're not happy with your show time try re-booking!

Still not having any luck with a breakfast ADR for a party of 10. I tried breaking it up into 5/5 and 6/4 too. Part of the problem is I'm trying to limit it to 2 days. 12/16 & 12/17.
Y'all will probably think we're absolutely nuts...but we'd prefer not to deal with NPH Crowds. We have 5 children in total. Last year (just our family) waited in line about an hour before...I just can't imagine waiting any longer than that, and with more kids. Even getting in line an hour early, we were still not under the awning...and what do you know, show got rained out. Anyway, I digress...

I had a question about pricing, we're all paying OOP and since they don't accept TIW, I'm trying to choose a more reasonable option, hence the search for a breakfast ADR.
Is there a list somewhere of all the prices? I've used the "buffet, character, shows & AYCTE Pricing sticky" which is so helpful, but a good many aren't on there. I didn't know if Disney releases prices ahead of time or what?

Thanks in advance & happy hunting everyone :)

Looks like another day of random checking on my laptop. If they released them every 3rd day today, as of the 24th, maybe they'll do every 3rd day as of the 25th tomorrow... which means I may finally get GG on the day I want tomorrow. This is craziness.

Still not having any luck with a breakfast ADR for a party of 10. I tried breaking it up into 5/5 and 6/4 too. Part of the problem is I'm trying to limit it to 2 days. 12/16 & 12/17.
Y'all will probably think we're absolutely nuts...but we'd prefer not to deal with NPH Crowds. We have 5 children in total. Last year (just our family) waited in line about an hour before...I just can't imagine waiting any longer than that, and with more kids. Even getting in line an hour early, we were still not under the awning...and what do you know, show got rained out. Anyway, I digress...

I had a question about pricing, we're all paying OOP and since they don't accept TIW, I'm trying to choose a more reasonable option, hence the search for a breakfast ADR.
Is there a list somewhere of all the prices? I've used the "buffet, character, shows & AYCTE Pricing sticky" which is so helpful, but a good many aren't on there. I didn't know if Disney releases prices ahead of time or what?

Thanks in advance & happy hunting everyone :)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter