Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

How far ahead should you line up if you have a DP? I read something about people WITH DP lining up 2 hours early. That seems crazy!
If you don't particularly care where you sit can you come 15 min before showtime and still get in?
What time do they open the doors?

Good question. I'd like to know the answer as well. There is no way we are lining up 2 hours before, or even 1 hour before, for that matter. We don't need a seat at the front. Supposedly, we are guaranteed a seat, but at some point, they start letting in the stand-by line, so you definitely want a seat before that. I wouldn't wait until 15 mins before the show, but I don't know the answer. We'll probably line up 30-45 mins before the show.

I was able to get a CP reservation at Biergarten for Dec 29th at 5:40, which is basically the latest time. One problem is that this is my arrival date, I am concerned that if I have flight delays I will miss my ADR. Luckily we are staying at BC, so we don't have to worry about internal transportation. Has anyone experienced an issue like this?

If you miss your CP ADR,
they charge your credit card the FULL
pkg amount :(
NOT the $10 NO show fees.

AND you miss the CP Show,
as they give the stickers to get it.

I wouldn't risk it!

I ended up with the only date and time available for my trip mid December for Akershus but glad I got something!

I was able to book a 12/21 at Beirgarten for the 645 Show with Neil Patrick Harris. That was my dream narrator and I just assumed he wouldn't be there during our stay. I am thrilled.
And you have my dream evening. Please enjoy NPH for me. :santa:

I'm not. This feels like Black Friday, when everyone is trying to get that one thing that every person wants. Haha.
I am not tent camping. Not gonna do it at Ft Wilderness, sure as heck not doing it here.
:D

OMG . . . . . My Choir (I'm the Choir Director) is going to be on the same stage as NPH!!!!!!! We are performing the 6:45 & 8:15 shows on Dec. 19th! The kids are going to be stoked!!!!!

Now, have to get my sponsors and parents that are going down to hear us to get their DP booked, ASAP!! Stressing with all the issues I'm seeing about booking the packages!

This is going to be the experience of a lifetime for them!!!
As sad as I am he's not going to be there when we are, I am absolutely THRILLED for your kiddos!!! Talk about memories! Let the magic begin, indeed!!! :santa:

And you are now absolutely 100% obligated to return here with pics. :love:

I have the exact same reservation for the 18th! I love NHP and seeing him narrate CP has been a dream of mine, I'm so happy he decided to change his usual dates!

We have that reservation too!!! I'll be the one with a 5 year old eating absolutely nothing (for $20+ ) and a baby eating everything in sight!

Got my CP ADR for Dec 18 at San Angel Inn lunch to see Neil Patrick Harris. Should be a good time. Trace Adkins could also be an option for us, then there is one other yet to be named narrator before him that we could have a shot at as well.

not sure of the rhyme or reason on the show times. Booked Akershus for lunch and got 815 show- booked Garden Grill for lunch got 5:00 show- Both of these lunches were between 1130 and 12- dont want to wait for late show after lunch so went with the Garden Grill

not sure of the rhyme or reason on the show times. Booked Akershus for lunch and got 815 show- booked Garden Grill for lunch got 5:00 show- Both of these lunches were between 1130 and 12- dont want to wait for late show after lunch so went with the Garden Grill

You could try rebooking. I think the times are totally random.
I booked GG breakfast and got the 8:15 show. So I rebooked for the exact same time and got the 5:00!
I kept that one because I also don't want to wait for the late one with my son.

got mine 1 pm nov 29 german place 8:15 show. You may need to make a few different ones but I finally got the show I wanted. Just keep trying

Got garden grill for 12/4 party of 3 bfst. They were released at 3am EST. FINALLY I can sleep!

Yes!! So excited! I got up super early (again) and was able to get 11:55 GG lunch CP package with 5:00 pm show for 12/7!

We are finally there during NPH's normal dates and he switches....agh!! I was so excited to get a chance to see him! Can't wait to see who we get!

You know, I just realized that for all of the stress and lost sleep that I (and many others likely) suffered over the waiting period, it seems that there was no need to worry because even right now, at ~7am ET, there are still CP and non-CP GG and Akershus ADRs. Why Disney? Why?

Ahhh, finally got GG. Had to split our party up, but that will be ok. Our first preference is the new Bon Voyage Breakfast, so I guess I'm still on high alert.

Has anyone gotten Trattoria Al Forno for Breakfast?

Ahhh, finally got GG. Had to split our party up, but that will be ok. Our first preference is the new Bon Voyage Breakfast, so I guess I'm still on high alert.

Has anyone gotten Trattoria Al Forno for Breakfast?
Still no Trattoria breakfasts for my dates :sad: Maybe tomorrow?

I got GG CP for 12:10 on our date and 5pm show with NPH! I also got Akershus 8:05 am PPO breakfast for our party of 8 yesterday morning! So happy it all worked out! But I just have to ask who is CCH Pounder?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter