Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

Question: Would you cancel CLP if a narrator was booked that you were not interested in?? So far the early November narrators have not been announced...what if its someone who makes you go "Eh"...would you skip CLP this year??? Discuss...

I've never gone and this is my first year, so no. I'd go anyway.

and he's starring in Mary Poppins

And writing extra songs for the live action Little Mermaid!

Over on the Broadway World forums there was great discussion on the theory that Disney is paying for his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (as someone, usually a production company, does have to pay for the star). Disney has certainly realised what a star he is and are doing their best to sink their white gloves into him!

Anybody had any luck booking the Bon Voyage breakfast? I've been stalking for 2 weeks. Dinners are available through the app but not breakfast (thru the app or candlelight or otherwise)

Anybody had any luck booking the Bon Voyage breakfast? I've been stalking for 2 weeks. Dinners are available through the app but not breakfast (thru the app or candlelight or otherwise)

I have not, haven't seen anything at all..no matter the party size for Dec. 16-22. However, on a FB group I'm a part of one or two people said they had gotten them? I was thinking they just hadn't been released yet, but withsome poeple getting them...not sure :cool:

I have not, haven't seen anything at all..no matter the party size for Dec. 16-22. However, on a FB group I'm a part of one or two people said they had gotten them? I was thinking they just hadn't been released yet, but withsome poeple getting them...not sure :cool:

We have an ADR for breakfast for 12/18, but not with a CP package.

So excited I was able to book the lunch we wanted and we are there for NPH! First time seeing the show and I am so excited.

Our dates just changed and now I will be there on a NPH day. I can't seem to get a reservation that works for us. I guess I will just keep checking. Or maybe our To be announced narrator will be great too!

I've never done this before and my back story is complicated, but I have two(2) CLP reservations for Rose and Crown on 11/28. One at 12:15 for 5:00 show and one at 2:45 for 6:45 show they are both for two. I am going to cancel because I snagged Garden Grill breakfast. I don't know how to transfer to someone else, but am willing to try if someone wants them. I won't cancel till someone contacts me.

Question: Would you cancel CLP if a narrator was booked that you were not interested in?? So far the early November narrators have not been announced...what if its someone who makes you go "Eh"...would you skip CLP this year??? Discuss...
I've seen this show once. The guest performer was Joe Morton, an actor on a show I never watched. I may not have been interested in the guest performer, but I was very interested in seeing the program. As it turned out, Mr. Morton was splendid! I would not cancel on the basis of performer- I might miss something special.

I've never done this before and my back story is complicated, but I have two(2) CLP reservations for Rose and Crown on 11/28. One at 12:15 for 5:00 show and one at 2:45 for 6:45 show they are both for two. I am going to cancel because I snagged Garden Grill breakfast. I don't know how to transfer to someone else, but am willing to try if someone wants them. I won't cancel till someone contacts me.

Post that you have some cancellations that you are willing to coordinate on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3603977/
Its where all the people travelling in the month of November go to try and pick up reservations that other people are cancelling. There is a catch though, the moderator doesn't allow you to post that you're willing to coordinate with someone unless you've posted 10+ messages on disboards. This is just so someone doesn't come on the site to pass out fake reservations to get people's hopes up. If you don't want to post a few more times on disboards, you're always willing to post on that thread that you have the reservations and you'll be dropping them at a certain time and hope that a fellow disboarder picks them up. I personally got up to the 10 message limit so I could coordinate with people, because I picked up a few reservations from others through personal messages on the board and I wanted to be able to give back! Let me know if you need any help at all, and good luck!

Post that you have some cancellations that you are willing to coordinate on this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3603977/
Its where all the people travelling in the month of November go to try and pick up reservations that other people are cancelling. There is a catch though, the moderator doesn't allow you to post that you're willing to coordinate with someone unless you've posted 10+ messages on disboards. This is just so someone doesn't come on the site to pass out fake reservations to get people's hopes up. If you don't want to post a few more times on disboards, you're always willing to post on that thread that you have the reservations and you'll be dropping them at a certain time and hope that a fellow disboarder picks them up. I personally got up to the 10 message limit so I could coordinate with people, because I picked up a few reservations from others through personal messages on the board and I wanted to be able to give back! Let me know if you need any help at all, and good luck!

Thank you for the advice, I'm new to this whole "boards,threads,ect..." stuff. Hopefully I can help someone with their trip!

I'm sitting on two 4 person CP reservations to Akershus for 12/15 and will need to cancel one eventually as well. I'm not a chatty person, so getting up to 10 posts in a short period of time is going to be fun!

Can't wait to see who will be doing the reading on the 11th. Couldn't get Via Napoli for our reservation but was able to get La Hacienda. Can't wait.

I've seen this show once. The guest performer was Joe Morton, an actor on a show I never watched. I may not have been interested in the guest performer, but I was very interested in seeing the program. As it turned out, Mr. Morton was splendid! I would not cancel on the basis of performer- I might miss something special.

We saw him last year and it was great!

I have a regular ADR for Dec 19 that I got at my 180 days, but I've been trying for the CLP package since, and nothing. It still seems like they haven't released them.

I had a rugular ADR for Via Napoli but when we went to get the candlelight package there weren't any. So we had to switch to La Hacienda. There are some packages out there mainly for 2 people. I need 4.

As now there is a petition for everything I would like to open one to ask for Lin Manuel Miranda to be one of the narrators. I know, I know, wishful thinking but how awesome would that be, and he is very much "Disney relevant" right now

Can you imagine the hysteria?! I mean don't get me wrong, that hysteria would be coming from me too - I would literally go to every show he narrated! - but people would be falling over themselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter