Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I need opinions from the experts. I wasn't able to get a reservation for Via Napoli for 3 but was able to get one for 2 people and one for 1 person within 5 minutes. I will keep checking to see if I can find one for 3, but is there any chance they will seat us together?
Last year we had a CP for 2 and a regular ressie for 2 for our son and daughter in law, 5 minutes apart at Rose and Crown. We talked to the host at the podium earlier in the day and we were able to be seated together.

Same! This is exactly what I am after. That or Arkershus and have seen zero availability any day that same week for any meal with any party size. I was really hoping today was the day to finally book this stuff. I've been trying since my 180 + 10 with no luck (and every 5 minutes today)! Raps is my DD absolute favorite. Wishing Disney would release them all already. Stop the madness!

at least some of those are released I have a 12/1 Bon Voyage breakfast I got at 180 days (late in the day) but it's not a CP package. Fingers crossed you get one!!

at least some of those are released I have a 12/1 Bon Voyage breakfast I got at 180 days (late in the day) but it's not a CP package. Fingers crossed you get one!!
Thanks! I'm really hoping I luck out. I really thought more would be released today, but who knows, maybe tomorrow! We are a party of 6 so I know it will be a bit trickier. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you!! Yes, I've been trying for just regular BV breakfast and I know we would love the Candlelight Processional so I thought if I can't get the regular breakfast maybe I could get the CP breakfast. I've got touring plans and mouse dining looking for me.

Thank you!! Yes, I've been trying for just regular BV breakfast and I know we would love the Candlelight Processional so I thought if I can't get the regular breakfast maybe I could get the CP breakfast. I've got touring plans and mouse dining looking for me.
What day are you looking for Bon Voyage Breakfast? I have one on Nov 28th @ 9:20 I will be releasing

Thanks! I'm really hoping I luck out. I really thought more would be released today, but who knows, maybe tomorrow! We are a party of 6 so I know it will be a bit trickier. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

I keeping checking online and I keep getting a message reservations cannot load at this time or something :badpc:

To clarify, this is a regular Bon Voyage ressie, not CP.

It's very tempting and you are awesome to offer it to me first. However, that is our fullest day and was the last day on my list to reserve it for if nothing else came up. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and pass on it. It's our first MK day and we have LTT for lunch, BOG dinner (dessert only) and MVMCP tickets. So we planned to max out that day at MK.
I truly appreciate your kind offer though:thanks:. Please offer it to someone else.

They may. We've had some restaurants seat us together when we had two separate ADRs. It sometimes meant a longer wait, but they did their best.

Is this your first trip to WDW during the holidays? Disney really does make everything feel so magical during this time of year. :santa:
I'm hoping they will seat us if that's what we end up with.
It is our first trip over Christmas time. We have been there during Halloween time and absolutely loved it. We are very excited to see all they do for Christmas!!!

That helps me relax....a little anyway
I can't decide if it's comforting or causing more stress!! It's a relief to think maybe I didn't just miss it but it's stressful to think I have to keep checking.

What day are you looking for Bon Voyage Breakfast? I have one on Nov 28th @ 9:20 I will be releasing
Oh! I'm totally interested. That is pretty much the exact reservation I'm hoping for! It's our free day. We are going to MVMCP that night. We do have 6 people in our group though. Could be part of the reason why I can't find a ressie.

I'm hoping they will seat us if that's what we end up with.
It is our first trip over Christmas time. We have been there during Halloween time and absolutely loved it. We are very excited to see all they do for Christmas!!!

I can't decide if it's comforting or causing more stress!! It's a relief to think maybe I didn't just miss it but it's stressful to think I have to keep checking.
Yes it is stressful too lol. I'm supposed to be packing to take our family to the lake and then next week we will be in a remote area of Colorado soooooo absolutely no service!! But I'm happy with a regular reservation for BV too. But I'd be happy to pay more and get the CP one if need be. My brain is in Disney overload!

Oh! I'm totally interested. That is pretty much the exact reservation I'm hoping for! It's our free day. We are going to MVMCP that night. We do have 6 people in our group though. Could be part of the reason why I can't find a ressie.
I'm happy to coordinate a drop for you. Our reservation is for 3 people (so it should work for at least a party of 4). I know you need 6, but just let me know if you'd like it. :-)

I just talked to the most amazing Cast Member who went above and beyond to help me find out what I needed to know. SOOOO. He talked to guest services and a dinning manager and was advised that reservations for CP with Garden Grill has NOT opened up! Also from what they saw VERY little to no normal non CP reservations had been opened up for dates where the CP is going on either. So those of us looking for Garden Grill. I was advised that it should either be today or early tomorrow when those reservations open up so I would recommend checking every so often but don't be discouraged if you can't find anything. The reservations just aren't there to be booked yet!

Last edited:
I just talked to the most amazing Cast Member who went above and beyond to help me find out what I needed to know. SOOOO. He talked to guest services and a dinning manager and was advised that reservations for CP with Garden Grill has opened up! Also from what they saw VERY little to no normal non CP reservations had been opened up for dates where the CP is going on either. So those of us looking for Garden Grill. I was advised that it should either be today or early tomorrow when those reservations open up so I would recommend checking every so often but don't be discouraged if you can't find anything. The reservations just aren't there to be booked yet!

Thanks for posting! I couldn't believe this was my hardest to book reservation. Hoping I find one in the next 24 hours.

Was having issues with the site, but eventually got our reservation for the Rose & Crown for the 6:45 show on 11/30. Excited....it's been a few years since we've done this and we really enjoy it! :goodvibes

I have a feeling and I believe someone also posted about this earlier, because they have had the system crash when to many people were trying to get things such as dinning reservation and CP reservation. I am wondering if they only released the non character ones today so that those that wanted them can have them and free up space for the character meals on the server. Then either later tonight or early tomorrow morning release the remaining reservations for the character meals! Makes sense to me after talking to CM and getting more then just wait and try again!

Thank you for checking Carrie Lynn. I figured that there was no way so many of us were having issues and no one was getting them if they had fully opened up the Garden Grill reservations. It at least makes me feel better about continuing to check knowing that there will be reservations available and they are not already all gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter