Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

They are still releasing them. They are adding more days for GG. The ones up right now seem to be completely random.

Last edited:
Still nada... and I got so excited when I happened to be up at 3 a.m. and heard the ping. That'll teach me to stay up too late! LOL :)

Still nada... and I got so excited when I happened to be up at 3 a.m. and heard the ping. That'll teach me to stay up too late! LOL :)
Ha! My TP finder dinged because they released non CP Akershus reservations. I still can't grab the CP Akershus but I was able to grab a regular ressie in case I'm not fast enough to grab the package. I'll consider it a win!

Ha! My TP finder dinged because they released non CP Akershus reservations. I still can't grab the CP Akershus but I was able to grab a regular ressie in case I'm not fast enough to grab the package. I'll consider it a win!

I think they haven't released them for all days - on the 2 days I could go, there are no breakfast, lunch or dinner CP reservations at GG and Akershus... and no non-CP at those places either. So strange... 3:30, back to bed I go... maybe I'll luck out in the morning! :banana:

Last edited:

Has anyone had any luck for akershus or garden grill for 13 Dec?

What are you all doing up in the wee hours of the morning!? Its 7:30 pm here in NZ ... :-D

I'd like to try to tag some others, but I don't know if they'll hear the notification first...tagging also does sending out another notification, right?.
@Mommyto2Princesses
@mickeysgirl17
@Woodmnky
@aprescher
@sqpcsqpc
@Carrie Lynn
@dtkids
@shairpdrh
@Debiwan10
@Skallywag Steph
@kbhalstead

@JLitfin
@PaulChrestman
@cometcoastin
@King Dominic
@mdutch39
@Anjali1712
@aristocatz
...and I see @lorileahb is already here :)

I know there are probably more that wanted breakfast Akershus or GG, but I only went back a few pages :( May you all find your CP package day/time/place you had wanted!

Thank you! Booked!!!!

Did I miss 12/17 GG?
that day doesn't seem to be loaded yet. it's really random it seems. I just poked around a bit, but it seems there's about two days a week that are open right now. ( i.e 12/3 and 12/6) They've had the same spots open since 3am though. I'm certain they'll be more opening later today.

Last edited:
that day doesn't seem to be loaded yet. it's really random it seems. I just poked around a bit, but it seems there's about two days a week that are open right now. ( i.e 12/3 and 12/6) They've had the same spots open since 3am though. I'm certain they'll be more opening later today.
Thank you! I HAD to sleep. You know, sleep. That thing I hadn't done in two days.

Because all the CP reservations in the world ain't gonna do nuthin for me if I'm DEAD from no sleep.

C'mon, GG/CP Breakfast on 12/17. Momma needs some Chip n Dale!

Apparently I need some more sleep.

Thank you! I HAD to sleep. You know, sleep. That thing I hadn't done in two days.

Because all the CP reservations in the world ain't gonna do nuthin for me if I'm DEAD from no sleep.

C'mon, GG/CP Breakfast on 12/17. Momma needs some Chip n Dale!

Apparently I need some more sleep.
:rotfl2:@dtkids
12/18 is open at gg for breakfast. apparently not 12/17 or 12/19. I really do think they will add in the other days. It's not like they are switching it up, doing GG one day, and other breakfast place another, because the Akershus packages (and non CP times, too) are also open right now for the same days that GG is offered on.

@dtkids
12/18 is open at gg for breakfast. apparently not 12/17 or 12/19. I really do think they will add in the other days. It's not like they are switching it up, doing GG one day, and other breakfast place another, because the Akershus packages (and non CP times, too) are also open right now for the same days that GG is offered on.
I see the 12/18...but then I have to change around the schedule, and lose Tusker House breakfast.
Gonna hold out for 12/17.
And then if I get 12/17 GG for CP breakfast, I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket.

Mouse Dining "pinged" first a 1:45 followed by Touring Plans at 2:13. Got what I wanted but now I can't go back to sleep. Just too excited I guess. CP times matched the same ones that I saw for regular ADRs on November 30. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter