Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I am so excited and glad I checked in here. I called and even checked online for the 5th and then would go back to bed. I am flexible to was able to grab CP GG for dinner!!! :) Am still holding out for the 5th but if not I still have the reservation I wanted !!!

I was able to get the 6th and it is showing on the 3rd... I really wanted to go on the 5th because of our more relaxed day and my brother's goal of drinking around the world so if you are flexable you might grab one of those dates to have something until the other days open up

I'll only be in Epcot the 4th and 5th. On the 6th, I have a bfst ADR at Be our guest so no changing plans there. If I go with Garden Grill on the 6th, id be in the same boat trying to get BOG on a different day.

Thank you for calling in and posting what the CMs told you. Very helpful.

I finally got a GG for 1 of the days I wanted.

First got a lunch ADR for a party of 2, couldnt find much for a party of two at all. Went back found 8:05am for 4 people and took it, and thankfully this one has an 8:15pm time for CP, which is what I wanted. These ADR's are for Dec 9.

Nothing is available for Dec 8 still or Dec 10 from what I can find.

Seems to depend on when your meal is: early meal, early show

Seems to be more random than that... At different times, I have had a breakfast with the 8:15 show and a very late lunch with the 5:00 show. Still hoping to snag my ideal early dinner/late show combo.

This has been my experience as well. An 8:25 am for GG gave a 6:45 showtime, but a 1:00 lunch at Via Napoli had a 5:00 showtime. It all seems very random.

Ok this is crazy ... just woke up (I am in NZ) - did I miss the 13 Dec for breakfast at akershus or garden grill??? Happy with either CP package or normal res. Have touring plans set up for both and no notifications yet so picking they still haven't been released ... what is going on!?!

Ok this is crazy ... just woke up (I am in NZ) - did I miss the 13 Dec for breakfast at akershus or garden grill??? Happy with either CP package or normal res. Have touring plans set up for both and no notifications yet so picking they still haven't been released ... what is going on!?!
Nope only every 3rd day was released 9,12,15,18....so the wait continues

You should be golden. They put them out at like 2am est so that should be like dinner time for you. Think you guys are like 17 hours or so ahead of est

Do you think they will be releasing the other days around 2 am? If thats the case then yes the timing does work nicely for me :-)

I was just able to get Garden Grill for dinner on Dec. 12th! If anyone is going that day, hurry up and grab a reservation. There was multiple times available

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter