Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I was able to book Garden Grill breakfast for 12/5 finally. The first reservation that I had for 8:15 breakfast assigned me to the 8:15 show. We really wanted the first show. I called the dining line and the CM was able to find me a 8:55 reservation with the 5pm show.

Not sure what happen but my Touring Plans set up didn't go off. I had it set up for 12/13 for GG for breakfast on the site and it didn't go off. I was hoping it would wake me up when the times were loaded. I read on here they were loaded at 3 am.

I did wake up on my own at 6:30 and was able to pick up a 8:40 CP breakfast at GG but I really wanted a time closer to 8am. Did anyone see times closer to 8 am, just wondering.

I just saw a GG breakfast for 4 at 8:20. Edited to add it was on 12/13

Not sure what happen but my Touring Plans set up didn't go off. I had it set up for 12/13 for GG for breakfast on the site and it didn't go off. I was hoping it would wake me up when the times were loaded. I read on here they were loaded at 3 am.

I did wake up on my own at 6:30 and was able to pick up a 8:40 CP breakfast at GG but I really wanted a time closer to 8am. Did anyone see times closer to 8 am, just wondering.

I got any email from touring plans but it was 2 hours after the reservations were released. About 5:15am. I had signed up for text alert but never got a text. Thank goodness i woke up randomly at 3:06 and just happened to check. I originally had an 8:40 GG ADR for party of 3 but i kept refreshing and was able to find an 8:15 instead which i much rather have.

On vacation so I slept in for first morning this week and didn't get up early... just booked my Garden Grill CP package on 12/11 - with the 5 p.m showtime we were hoping for. So excited!!!!! Now I just need to snag Rivers of Light on 12/10 and BOG dinner on 12/12 or 12/13 and we are set. Happy morning!

Yay! Waiting on ROL too & BoG on 12/22. But I do have BoG for another day.

Does anyone know why some of the EPCOT restaurants show up as "unable to check no availability" when you try to book the package? It doesn't work online or by calling. CMs say that many of the restaurants haven't released their full availability for the CP dining package yet. Pretty annoying at this point.

Is there a way to see what time the CP show starts without clicking on the dining reservation time? I have an existing reservation so when I click on the dining time it prompts me to cancel or keep my current reservation. Any way around that?

Hi All, for 12/27/17- had been planning for ANimal kingdom (starting early morning) followed by hopping to Epcot for candlelight dining package (Rose and crown) 3:15 pm lunch for 6:45 pm candlelight show. Is this doable- will we (2 of us) be allowed to enter Epcot for at about 3 pm for our dining reservation or is there a chance we may not be let in due to park reaching capacity by then ? Thanx a lot in advance !!

Is there a way to see what time the CP show starts without clicking on the dining reservation time? I have an existing reservation so when I click on the dining time it prompts me to cancel or keep my current reservation. Any way around that?

No, I had an later time but earlier CP show. Continue with making ADR, it states will not cancel until new reservation made, when click continue then next it shows CP time, if it's not time you want, click cancel instead of next/reserve and current reservation would still exist.

No, I had an later time but earlier CP show. Continue with making ADR, it states will not cancel until new reservation made, when click continue then next it shows CP time, if it's not time you want, click cancel instead of next/reserve and current reservation would still exist.
Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better about clicking that "cancel button". lol.

Our flight arrives at 1:45pm, if no delays, do you think we can meet a 4:30pm CP dinner res? Can't find a later time right now for the restaurant we want.

Our flight arrives at 1:45pm, if no delays, do you think we can meet a 4:30pm CP dinner res? Can't find a later time right now for the restaurant we want.

Not sure. Possible but not necessarily likely. DME? I always allow 3 hours to arrive @ park. 1.5-2hr to arrive @ resort (exit plane, exit airport, etc.). Sometimes you have to wait on bus & make multiple stops for different resorts. Then I give 1 hour to check-in & use Disney transportation to park.

Finally managed to get a breakfast ADR at Garden Grill at 8.50am on the 18th, and it still doesn't have the 5pm show time! I give up, we'll just go to the 6.45pm show.

I've been looking for this ADR for days now, so of course as soon as I got it, my husband announced that he didn't think he wanted to eat there. I told him he doesn't have to eat there, but we would be going and he could sit and look at an empty plate for $43 if he wanted to.

Finally managed to get a breakfast ADR at Garden Grill at 8.50am on the 18th, and it still doesn't have the 5pm show time! I give up, we'll just go to the 6.45pm show.

I've been looking for this ADR for days now, so of course as soon as I got it, my husband announced that he didn't think he wanted to eat there. I told him he doesn't have to eat there, but we would be going and he could sit and look at an empty plate for $43 if he wanted to.

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter