Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

I'm so tired of refreshing the same page waiting for BV breakfast! Just release it Disney!!! What are you doing?? I

Really? I can still find nothing for bon voyage, and even at my 180+6 days, i could only find one for our departure day, which we may not keep, depending on our flight time.

I haven't seen anything either. I think the ones that are popping up are just from people canceling non-cp reservations made during their 180+ reservations because I've only seen 2 or 3 people saying they managed to make a CP-BV ressie. Or maybe I just keep missing them? Don't see how though when I've refreshed like a robot for the last 4 days! CM I spoke with this AM said he didn't think they were released yet because he didn't see any availability for any table size, time or day at the end of Nov and first couple weeks in Dec, but also didn't know when it would be... So the wait continues. Just let them go Disney!

Not sure. Possible but not necessarily likely. DME? I always allow 3 hours to arrive @ park. 1.5-2hr to arrive @ resort (exit plane, exit airport, etc.). Sometimes you have to wait on bus & make multiple stops for different resorts. Then I give 1 hour to check-in & use Disney transportation to park.
Thanks! I think I'll play it safe and do the CP package for the next night

I've been watching every hours or so for the last two weeks. Can't find one at all for 12/10-12/16. Bummer.
Me too. Been refreshing pretty much hourly for a week and have seen nothing. We are going the same week. I keep thinking oh maybe tomorrow! And then nothing.

Yay! Grill breakfast with the 8:15 show on Christmas Day. Thanks so much for this thread.

I have been looking for a lunchtime ( anywhere between 11am and 3pm time for Tutto Italia on Nov 29. This restaurant is not usually that difficult to book. Do you think that all the reservation slots that day are for the CP package? Or is it just my bad luck?

I have been looking for a lunchtime ( anywhere between 11am and 3pm time for Tutto Italia on Nov 29. This restaurant is not usually that difficult to book. Do you think that all the reservation slots that day are for the CP package? Or is it just my bad luck?
Just a guess... they haven't released them yet. There are no reservations available for CP either. As there are still reservations available for Akershus, Coral Reef and Garden Grill for lunch, I find it hard to believe Tutto is booked solid.

Just a guess... they haven't released them yet. There are no reservations available for CP either. As there are still reservations available for Akershus, Coral Reef and Garden Grill for lunch, I find it hard to believe Tutto is booked solid.
What do you think about via Napoli? I've been checking since opening the other day and nothing for first week dec. Anyone else notice this? Thanks :)

I got a lunch CP package for 12/20 atTutto Italia on the first day packages were released. I got 2 pm, which was the ONLY choice available when I booked (before 6 AM -packages had been released around 3 AM), so I feel like more packages are probably due for release, but I can't say for sure. Good luck!

I actually have noticed a few ADR's for Via on either or Nov 29 and Dec 2, our Epcot days. I was lucky enough to get a CP package for Chefs de France on Dec 2 dinner with 6:30pm CP. We were just hoping for a regular ADR on Nov 29 anytime from 11am to 7pm. Nothing. Not yet, anyhow. We had a good meal there last trip.

What do you think about via Napoli? I've been checking since opening the other day and nothing for first week dec. Anyone else notice this? Thanks :)

I was able to get via Napoli without the cp package Dec 4th. There are other disers who also did get the CP package at via Napoli. Keep checking often. If you refresh every 30 min or so every day, eventually something will open.

I was able to get a regular reservation for Dec. 1, but have checked what seems like constantly for a cp reservation the same day instead and have only once saw availability for a party of 2. I need 8 :worried:

I was able to get a regular reservation for Dec. 1, but have checked what seems like constantly for a cp reservation the same day instead and have only once saw availability for a party of 2. I need 8 :worried:
That's exactly what I saw.. for the 6th. Just a few times for party of 2,and this was really early the am they were released. Maybe some will show up... I'll keep checking :)

After searching for a good twenty minutes I was able to find a 8:20am reservation for Garden Grill on the 16th, which I booked using a secondary account as I have a 8:05am reservation without the CP. My question is: will they seat us earlier than 8:20am? I really want to be out the restaurant before 8:50am so I can ride Soarin' at least twice before the crowds arrive and use my fastpass elsewhere, AKA Frozen Ever After.

So excited, this is our first trip to Disney in December ever! Booked a Beirgarten CP for a 12:30pm lunch and a 8:15pm show on Dec. 10th. Exactly what I wanted! Hope our narrator is a good one. :)

This will be my mom's first CP and NPH is on the schedule when we are there! We have been to Epcot many times, but this will be our first time eating at Rose & Crown. I can't believe we have waited so long to make a reservation there. We are seeing the 8:15 show and then it's an easy walk back to the Boardwalk. Staying at the Boardwalk is also a first for us. I am just feeling so grateful for this opportunity right now and wanted to share my excitement with other Disney lovers. It's a good life. :)

After searching for a good twenty minutes I was able to find a 8:20am reservation for Garden Grill on the 16th, which I booked using a secondary account as I have a 8:05am reservation without the CP. My question is: will they seat us earlier than 8:20am? I really want to be out the restaurant before 8:50am so I can ride Soarin' at least twice before the crowds arrive and use my fastpass elsewhere, AKA Frozen Ever After.

Such a good question!!! I booked CP Garden Grill for 8.20am on 12/24...would be great to sneak in a touch earlier to maximize time in the park :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter