• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

On another reputable disney forum I saw a rumor post that they have pulled cast members only at Epcot phone lines off for special training about something and some speculation is that they may have someone very popular (rumors of possibly a past president!) being one of the narrators this Christmas and they are expecting very high call volume once it is announced. Again this is a rumor but thought it was interesting. Could also explain why they have held back so many CP dining packages and the move of NPH from his usual spot this year! It was on wdwmagic and the original poster was Len Testa from the unofficial guide to Walt Disney World.

Except there are no "only" Epcot phone lines. :confused3 Candlelight package reservations are made thru the regular dining line.

Hey all,

My wife and I reserved 2 dinner packages for the show. We have an infant who will be under one at the time. Can he come to the show or does he need his own reservation? First time doing this so not sure how it works.

Thanks

Hey all,

My wife and I reserved 2 dinner packages for the show. We have an infant who will be under one at the time. Can he come to the show or does he need his own reservation? First time doing this so not sure how it works.

Thanks

Not sure if he will need a ticket for the show, but he does need to be included on your dining reservation if he will be with you when you eat. Your wait stat should know if he gets a ticket or not. So make sure our reservation is for 3, not 2. Everyone at the table counts.

Followed up with Disney. Dont need to include him in the reservation. The associate said its not necessary as he is "a guest of Mickey."

FYI for anyone else in that situation.

Not sure how much truth there is to this but I called dining today to ask about Bon Voyage Breakfast/Candlelight Processional and the CM said the only Candlelight Processional Packages at Trattoria al Forno are dinners for the 8:15 PM show. I told the CM that I had been checking multiple times a day since CLP packages were released for BV breakfast with various party sizes and that I had not seen any pop up. CM then went on to say only dinners Trattoria were included in CLP. (I do have a non-CLP BV breakfast ADR.) Just thought I'd share even though it may not be reliable.

It would be nice if they removed them from the list, if they really aren't going to offer them. I think there are a lot of us that have been stalking this BV breakfast for CP. I still live in hope that they will open up eventually.

It would be nice if they removed them from the list, if they really aren't going to offer them. I think there are a lot of us that have been stalking this BV breakfast for CP. I still live in hope that they will open up eventually.

Agreed, and without a BV breakfast that only leaves 2 choices compared to 4 in previous years for a breakfast.

This is still appearing on the Candlelight details on the Disney website
* The following restaurants also offer breakfast options:

• Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast: $60.00 for adults; $36.00 for children
  • Garden Grill Breakfast: $43.00 for adults; $27.00 for children
  • Trattoria al Forno Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast: $47.00 for adults; $28.00 for children
Make Reservations
To reserve your Candlelight Dining Packages, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 beginning June 30, 2017.

Important Information
Learn important information about the Candlelight Dining Packages.

I have seen BV CLP packages for breakfast on some dates. One person said she saw one 11/30. I personally saw several available 12/29. But I have seen none for mid-December, which is when we are going. It's irritating. I agree that if it's not actually offered it shouldn't be on the list of options.

I have seen BV CLP packages for breakfast on some dates. One person said she saw one 11/30. I personally saw several available 12/29. But I have seen none for mid-December, which is when we are going. It's irritating. I agree that if it's not actually offered it shouldn't be on the list of options.

Agreed- I saw the BV package on Nov. 30. I saw it first thing the morning that the CP packages were released, and it was literally the only one I saw for our travel dates. My guess is that a very tiny amount of BV CP packages were released overall, but they do exist.

These answers depend on the narrator. Everyone says if it is a really popular narrator that you need to arrive at least an hour early with CP package. These boards have said that Neil Patrick Harris draws a large crowd, and the standby line had people lined up 3 hours prior to the show. This all stems from (A) getting a seat and (B) getting a good seat.

Generally, I would say: (1) With a CP Package and "less" popular narrator, 30 minutes; with a "highly" popular narrator, one hour; (2) Without a CP narrator Package and a less popular narrator, one hour; With a highly popular narrator, 2 hours

They let people in about 15 minutes prior to the start of the show.

Thanks!

Followed up with Disney. Dont need to include him in the reservation. The associate said its not necessary as he is "a guest of Mickey."

FYI for anyone else in that situation.

Despite what the phone Cm said, restaurants do count every body going in the door on the reservation. It is a fire code occupancy issue. So the infant may not need a ticket to the show, but does need be included in the ADR number. This is a common question here & the answer is always that even infants count. Just don't want you to be surprised at the restaurant.

We have two CP packages booked...for the same night! I'm not sure how the system let me even DO that but I will cancel one of them. The dining is within 5 minutes of each other so no way we can possibly make both.

Also hoping to see narrators soon. We glanced at some during prior years and are hoping a few of them return and at least one is during our timeframe...early December. We would love to see Edward James Olmos or even Jim Cavieze.

Our one and only CP viewing we had Andy Garcia and he was pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter