Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Did you book a CP package? If so, what time did you get for the show?

Yes, it was CP package. It was a 7.40am breakfast with an 8.00pm show (27th December). I did cancel it about 5 minutes after I made it, after looking at the email and realising I'd booked December instead of November. I was so excited when it popped up that I didn't realise I'd put in the wrong month.

I have since booked an Akershus CP breakfast package instead.

I'm still waiting for akershus or garden grill bkfast for 13 Dec ... someone else said they seem to be releasing around 2 am?

I have no idea which time zone ... I am in New Zealand, its currently 5:21 pm here :-) I will just keep checking every now and then until its my bedtime :-)

I have no idea which time zone ... I am in New Zealand, its currently 5:21 pm here :-) I will just keep checking every now and then until its my bedtime :-)

I made my breakfast one at 4pm AU time (so about 6pm NZ time, which is 2am Orlando time)

Looks like the rest of the dates released around 2am est. I was able to get GG breakfast 1015am, 5pm show on both 12/5 and 12/7. Glad they did the rest of the dates this morning. I can't handle another night of no sleep! Now to wait and see who the narrator will be on 12/7 so we can decide exactly which one we want to keep.

Just happen to wake up from a dead sleep at 2:44am by what I thought was my ADR notification on my phone, but it was just my mind playing tricks. Well, good thing. 12/4 and 12/5 CP for GG and Akershus were up! Go Go Go!!

Yay! :yay: Just GG for 12/20, :dogdance:1:56am CST. Akershus was available too. Here we come NPH. So I just turned off alarm for the AM. Guess I'll get a few more zzzz's. :D
pixiedust: To the others needing ADRs.

Couldn't get our party of 7 together for a Garden Grill breakfast reservation on Dec 11, so I had to create a separate account for my husband to split us up. Reservation for 4 at 8:10 AM and reservation for 3 at 8:15 AM. So glad I got it though. We do have different show times too, but I'm not too worried about that.

So glad I am in the know. Thanks guys :thanks:

On vacation so I slept in for first morning this week and didn't get up early... just booked my Garden Grill CP package on 12/11 - with the 5 p.m showtime we were hoping for. So excited!!!!! Now I just need to snag Rivers of Light on 12/10 and BOG dinner on 12/12 or 12/13 and we are set. Happy morning!

Last edited:
I guess I can finally say waking up because of a cough wasn't all bad. Got my GG CP breakfast 12/7 for 10:20 at 3:04 this morning. So glad that everyone is finally having success and can (hopefully) sleep well tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter