Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

Ok I got on at 5:30am for Friday 12/10 shows.
Only thing left is Garden Grill, everything else seems to be gone. I can get Garden Grill at any time of the day.
I checked from the 9th to the 12th too.
Garden Grill is our last choice of the four but I took it so we have a seat at least.

I got a 12pm lunch for the 7pm show.

Last edited:
I got one to Coral Reef on December 25. It also showed the Garden available, but I wasn't quick enough. Never to the one I wanted available - Beirgarten. Pretty bummed, as we really wanted to eat there and don't know if they will load more times.

Got one for lunch at Coral Reef for 12/9. Nothing else popping up at this point. It appears there might be 2 shows per night, but not sure - I think I'm seeing 7PM and 8:30PM, but might be overthinking that! Have seen absolutely nothing for R&C or Bier.

Doesn't it open at 7 eastern? I did not think 6 was right when i read that on a thread here and I keep getting the "unable to check for available tables at this time message" now too.
Normal 60 day dining starts at 6:00. I think we just assumed it would be the same here.

No luck - been on since 5:45 and no matter what I try the system “cannot search times.” Saw a couple of GG times pop up bet when I tried to click, it gave the error that the time was already taken. Such.

What makes me mad is they must have been available sometime early in the night. I was checking on my phone, but they weren't showing directly from the Candlelight check availability page. You had to get to them from the regular ADR page. Why do they pull crap like this and punish those trying to follow the system they told us to follow? Spent much of the night checking. So frustrated.

Got one for lunch at Coral Reef for 12/9. Nothing else popping up at this point. It appears there might be 2 shows per night, but not sure - I think I'm seeing 7PM and 8:30PM, but might be overthinking that! Have seen absolutely nothing for R&C or Bier.

What time did you get on the computer to check?

I’ve been trying to book since 6 am on the dot and keep getting an error message “we were unable to check for tables at this time”. That’s the same error I got when trying last night. Anyone else seeing this?

What makes me mad is they must have been available sometime early in the night. I was checking on my phone, but they weren't showing directly from the Candlelight check availability page. You had to get to them from the regular ADR page. Why do they pull crap like this and punish those trying to follow the system they told us to follow? Spent much of the night checking. So frustrated.

I started at 5am from the check availability page... nothing. Never even saw an option.

I’ve been trying to book since 6 am on the dot and keep getting an error message “we were unable to check for tables at this time”. That’s the same error I got when trying last night. Anyone else seeing this?

Exactly the same thing. I've been on since 5.45 (ET) and clicking furiously since then. I'm in the UK.

I think Sydnerella may be right. I found on PlanDisney that most dining packages open around 7:00 am. I am going to keep trying and hope for the best!

I am checking for Nov 26th the first day - there is no narrator defined yet - is that potentially why?

On the day I would like- There are garden grill reservations listed twice- I just assumed one of them was for the package and one was standard ( is this not the case)?

Was getting that too, but then got to them from the regular ADR page instead of the Candlelight page. Still can't tell if they loaded everything and they are gone, or if they haven't loaded everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter