Candlelight Processional Dining packages are posted!

So do we think it is an error? or they are already snatched up?

checking for the 23rd my wife keeps sending me screen shots :) its telling me no availability via app and browser

I’ve been trying to book since 6 am on the dot and keep getting an error message “we were unable to check for tables at this time”. That’s the same error I got when trying last night. Anyone else seeing this?

Me

On the day I would like- There are garden grill reservations listed twice- I just assumed one of them was for the package and one was standard ( is this not the case)?

The one I got was clearly listed as the Candlelight package.

What makes me mad is they must have been available sometime early in the night. I was checking on my phone, but they weren't showing directly from the Candlelight check availability page. You had to get to them from the regular ADR page. Why do they pull crap like this and punish those trying to follow the system they told us to follow? Spent much of the night checking. So frustrated.
I started looking at 10 to and nothing was open... though that was only 10 minutes early for the first night...

This is the error I'm getting: We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

I didn't see the option on my phone for packages, I did it on the computer.

Website, through regular dining page, selected Epcot. Finally got one for 12/11 after over an hour of trying regular check availability page.

I’m looking 12/7 and 12/8. I’ve only seen garden grill come up. What is going on with Biergarten? It is the only restaurant my so requested and I still haven’t seen a single opening for our trip! 😣

This is the error I'm getting: We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again.

Was getting the same error starting at midnight last night. But then I saw a few times listed for candlelight by going to the regular ADR page. I was able to snag on for the seafood restaurant. It's not what we wanted. I still can't tell if they have loaded everything for other restaurants. But Garden was showing one time too. I can't tell if they are all gone or if only a few were loaded. Make sure you check the ADR page instead.

I just booked Garden Grill for the 18th. I had to search all available dinning and then scroll to the bottom…only Garden Grill and Coral Reef were an option.

Been checking since about 5:40. Have seen a couple stray openings at Coral and Garden for mid-December, and those went very quickly. Have not seen any slots at all for R&C or Bier. The packages are definitely separate from a regular reservation at the restaurant, and it appears to be just a cc hold - not charged up front.

I must have lucked out. At 5:37 AM I checked and was able to get a 4:25 PM dinner at the Garden Grill for the 7:00 PM show on 12/17. At least, I hope that's what I reserved! The reservation on my MDE says: "CAN - Garden Grill (7:00 PM) Dinner" Reservation 4:25 PM. I made the reservation on my computer.

congrats to Disney for sort of opening a couple of the promised restaurants on time but not the ones anybody actually wants.
I am pretty sure you are right. I don't think they have actually loaded two of the restaurants. At least I hope. The problem is we don't know when they will. If history is any indicator, it could be some random time today or any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter